Top 10 Best Restaurants in Aperia Mall
Aperia Mall is located at the intersection of Lavender Street and Kallang Road. The shopping centre only a 5 minutes’ walk to Lavender MRT Station (on the East-West Line) and Bendemeer MRT Station (on the Downtown Line). APERIA is a landmark integrated development comprising of two Business 1 towers of 17 and 14 storey, and a 3 storey retail podium.. If you’re looking for food at Aperia Mall, look no further than the Top 10 Restaurants in Aperia Mall for your dining options at the mall.
Table of Contents
1. Aurora Asian Kitchen & Bar
- Aurora Asian Kitchen & Bar is a dining lounge nestled in the heart of Kallang, serving Asian-fusion dishes and tapas with a twist.
- During the day, Aurora Asian Kitchen & Bar encompasses a casual dining seating coupled with a top-notch menu offering amazing local, western, and fusion cuisines alongside delectable hand-crafted signature cocktails.
- By night, Aurora Asian Kitchen & Bar transforms into the perfect place for a fun night out with friends. With a wide range of alcoholic beverages, liquors, spirits, and wine, accompanied by upbeat music to set the mood, Aurora Asian Kitchen & Bar makes the perfect spot to kick back and relax after a day of hard work!
Location: 12 Kallang Avenue #01-44/45 Singapore, 339511 (Aperia Mall Beside the Entrance of L1 Carpark)
Contact: 9655 4138
- Truffle Fries
- Bulgogi Pork Jowl
- Tuna Tataki
- Curry Spiced Corn
- Abalone Seafood Fried Rice
2. Blanco Court Beef Noodle
Blanco Court Beef Noodles have been cooking traditional Hainanese beef noodles in Singapore since 1979. They have been using their secret recipe to perfect your bowl of authentic Hainanese Beef Noodles. Your satisfaction is their tradition!
Location: 12 KALLANG AVENUE, APERIA MALL, 01-36 339509
Contact: +65 97631979
- Superior Beef Noodles
- Sliced Beef Noodles
- Beef Tripe Noodles
3. Tim Ho Wan
- The BBQ pork buns are enticing for their unique texture. Its exterior is crumbly and fluffy, while the inside is filled with barbecued pork and Tim Ho Wan’s special sauce, imparting a sweet-salty contrasting taste. The BBQ pork bun is one of the all-time favourite and a dish not to be missed when dining in Tim Ho Wan. The other favourites include – Steamed Egg Cake, Bean-curd Skin with Pork & Shrimp, and Pan-Fried Carrot Cake.
- The egg cake is light and spongy, with a nice caramelised taste that lingers on the tongue. The Bean-curd Skin with Pork & Shrimp is silky and wrapped thinly, the combination of pork and shrimp burst with flavours with every bite. Rounding out the line-up is the lightly pan-fried carrot cake. Other menu mainstays include the Steamed Chicken Feet with Black Bean Sauce, Steamed Pork Dumpling with Shrimp, and many more.
- The dim sum that every Tim Ho Wan restaurant serves is made using only fresh and premium quality ingredients and cooked only upon order so as to retain its much-intended flavour and texture. The best value dim sum restaurant Singapore can offer!
- Baked BBQ Pork Buns
- Pan-fried Radish Cake
- Hong Kong Pork Chop Fried Rice
- Hong Kong Braised Beef Noodle
- Steamed Golden Lava Salted Egg Buns
Location: UNIT NO.01-01/02/03, LAVENDER APERIA, 12 KALLANG AVE, S(339511)
Contact: +65 69550188
4. Ha Jun
Ha-Jun Korean offers run-of-the-mill Korean dishes similar to Korean stalls you find in food courts. Don’t expect too much in terms of taste and you will love the cheap prices and varied selection.
- Kimchi Beef Ramen
- Dolsot Bibimbap
- Fried Dumpling
Location: 12 Kallang Ave, #01-31A Aperia Mall, Singapore 339509
Contact: No contact number
5. Chef Foong Restaurant
Named after its Head Chef Ah Foong, Chef Foong Restaurant is one of the zi char eateries in Singapore that fuses modern and traditional cuisines. Singapore Top Gourmet Award Winner 2020. A family-friendly restaurant, value for money food. Call them to reserve a table or for takeaways!
- Meat lovers can try the juicy Har Cheong Gai or tender Honey Pork Chop prepared using Kurobuta black pork.
- An unusual dish to try is the Truffle Charcoal Tofu. What’s special is that the tofu is homemade and creatively infused with charcoal powder.
Location: 12 Kallang Ave #02-09, Aperia Mall, Singapore 339509
Contact: +65 68029786
6. Ichiho – Donburi & Sushi
They are a contemporary Japanese restaurant that delivers fresh seafood and premium fish every day. Well-loved for their donburi selections, they prepare each bowl with delightful flavors, textures, and colors. Premium fresh sashimi or deliciously cooked meat, they aim to bring you a memorable culinary experience. The seafood is air-flown two to three times a week, just for you!
- Shirauo Tempura Salad
- Ichiho Sashimi
- Nigiri Sushi Platter
- Unagi Avocado Maki
- Salmon Ikura Don
Location: 12 Kallang Ave, #02-07/08, Aperia Mall, Singapore 339511
Contact: +65 68812818
7. Nature Cafe
Nature Café is your café for a hip, and cool joint serving you the finest vegetarian cuisine. They are a team of dedicated service professionals who are committed to delivering superior vegetarian cuisine and unmatched service to each and every one of their guests.
Nature Café work with a team of chefs who serve without the use of MSG, garlic, onion, and wine prepare with delicious, health-conscious, high quality vegetarian and Asian cuisine that you desire, they are staffed with handpicked skilled industry service professionals, of which they believe to be the best in the area. They take the time to expertly train and educate each and every one of their team members to ensure that they are informed and are able to provide nothing short of impeccable service.
- Herbal Noodle Soup
- Nature Fried Kuey Teow
- Curry Udon
- Korean Bibimbap Rice
- Curry Mutton
Location: NO 12 KALLANG AVE .THE APERIA #02-14/15
Contact: +65 67023962
8. My Spice Affair
At My Spice Affair, they strive to provide you with the best service experience and food of good quality. Their authentic Malacca recipes are prepared using self-made pastes from a wide variety of spices and they only serve dishes made with quality ingredients.
- Beef Rendang
- Steamed Rice
- Sambal Goreng, Grated Coconut
- Sambal Prawns
- Chicken Lemak Chilli Padi
- Sambal Belacan
- Sambal Cuttlefish
Location: 12 Kallang Avenue Aperia Mall 02-11, Singapore 339511 Singapore
Contact: +65 81386039
Saizeriya was founded in 1967 in a small town in Chiba, Japan, and has since grown from strength to strength with over a thousand outlets spanned across Asia. With its unique offerings of casual Italian cuisines at affordable prices and an “All-you-can-drink” bar set amidst a comfortable ambience, Saizeriya promises customers a great dining experience every time. Takeaway and delivery services are available!
- Laksa Seafood Pasta
- Mushroom & Bacon Pizza
- Aglio Olio Vongole
- Egg Mayo salad
Location: 12 Kallang Avenue, #03-07/08, Aperia Mall, Singapore 339511
Contact: +65 67024451
10. Zheng Neng Zhu La Mian
Enjoy the taste of authentic handmade chewy noodles. All their noodles are freshly cut from hand-kneaded dough. They are free from any artificial preservatives or flavouring to boot.
- Ma La La Mian
- Ee Mian / Mee Sua
- QQ La Mian
- Dumpling La Mian
Location: 12 Kallang Avenue, #01-28A, 32, Aperia Mall, Singapore 339511
Contact: +65 67024451
Have a Place to Recommend?
We need your help! Do you know any other noteworthy eating places that deserves to be added to this list? If so, do write to us via our email. Tropika Club will do a review of your recommendations and update the list accordingly.
Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine crafts articles on all things Singapore, but with a greater emphasis on local businesses based on our #SupportLocalSG initiative. We check out and feature local businesses of all categories, ranging from your neighbourhood hawker stalls to the aesthetic clinics in town. We also cover local content ranging from beauty, lifestyle, places, eats and what’s on in SIngapore. Our Top 10 rankings include local food and service establishments based in different regions in Singapore.
Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals. Tropika Club Deals is ideal for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Customers can also buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future.