Top 10 Best Scar Removal Creams in Singapore
When caring for scars, there’s no magic potion that will get rid of them entirely, there are products that can make one look less visible. If you’ve ever had a bad fall or even burned yourself, there are creams that can smooth out or fade the scar. These creams typically either contain silicone, vitamin E and allantoin. These key ingredients provide hydration to the scarred area so it can reduce the redness and dryness, or discolouration to help flatten a scar that fade away, less visible with time. Patience and consistency are essential. Of course, choosing the right scar removal cream is also equally important. The Tropika Club team has rounded up Top 10 scar removal creams in Singapore. Read on!
- 1. Hiruscar Post Acne Gel
- 2. Dermatix Ultra Gel
- 3. Bio-Oil
- 4. Avène Cleanance Expert Soin Emulsion
- 5. Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- 6. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+)
- 7. Kate Somerville D-scar Scar Diminishing Serum
- 8. Melano CC Intensive Anti-spot Essence
- 9. Farsali Volcanic Elixir
- 10. SK-II Whitening Spot Specialist Concentrate
- Got a Product to Suggest?
- Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
1. Hiruscar Post Acne Gel
Description: Hiruscar Post Acne is a quick absorbing, non-greasy clear scar gel that helps to treat post acne scars and dark marks. With anti-bacterial formulation Hiruscar Post Acne is clinically proven to help lighten dark marks, improves the appearance of depressed scars and prevent acne recurrence. HIruscar Post Acen is suitable for oily and acne prone skin type for face use.
How to Use: For exisiting post acne scars and dark marks, Hiruscar Post Acne gel should be applied generously to the area gently for 2-3 times daily. Use regularly after skin treatment and before make-up for continuous and better outcome for scar management. Always wash hands before and after use.
Pricing: $ 22.90 for 10g
Where to Find: Watsons
2. Dermatix Ultra Gel
Description: Proven efficacy in flattening, softening and lightening scars. Innovative formula with CPX technology & unique Vitamin C, convenience with elegant, quick drying formulation. Excellent cosmetic properties, a smooth and silky feel, transparent & odorless and easy to apply. It is safe to use, even for children and recommended by plastic surgeons.
How to Use:
- Twice daily (morning and evening) on clean, dry and intact skin only.
- Clean the affected area with mild soap and water then pat dry.
- Place a pea size amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread thinly over the whole affected area. A pea size is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
- Allow to dry for about 1-2 minutes. Once dry, Dermatix Ultra Gel may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen.
Pricing: $ 87.55 for 15g
Where to Find: guardian
Description: Bio-Oil is a specialist Skincare product that is recommended to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven Skin tone. It is also recommended for ageing and dehydrated Skin. It contains the breakthrough ingredient, PurCellin Oil™, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed. Bio-Oil is hypoallergenic, non-acnegenic and suitable for all Skin types. It is formulated for use on the face and body.
How to Use: Apply Bio-Oil to the scar twice daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion until fully absorbed. Use for a minimum of 3 months. Do not use on broken Skin.
Pricing: $15.50 for 60ml
Where to Find: Watsons