Y U N O H A N A ゆのはな can be translated to mean a soup of flowers, referring to the hot springs suffused with trace minerals that resemble blooming flowers in the steaming water. The water from the hot springs carries these minerals to the surface, and as it accumulates, it becomes the raw form of hokutolite. Yunohana Spa is the only spa in Singapore harnessing the power of hokutolite in their passion so their customers can achieve the best quality of life. They are relentless in their pursuit of excellence in the wellness industry too, discovering new therapies that could heal, rejuvenate, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and metabolism.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 21:00
- Region: D9 Orchard, Cairnhill, River Valley
- Location: 9 Scotts Road Pacific Plaza #03-03, S228210
- Tel: 62625573
Yunohana’s Hokutolite Bedrock Spa Therapy today has been scientifically proven of its effects and benefits by various research professionals to test its utility in terms of eliminating harmful substances of the body. According to Japan’s Chiba Prefecture Health Hospital and Dr Ota, founder of Hokutolite stones and a few researchers, the Hokutolite Bedrock Spa Therapy is also beneficial in reducing the risk of cancer. Once body temperature is increased, the body’s metabolism and immune system are also boosted.
- Meridian Bojin Detox Facial (90 mins)
- Hokutolite ‘Qi’nergy Detox Facial (60mins)
- Yunohana Thermo Sculpting Therapy
Massage & Spa
- Hokutolite Sole-Healing Therapy
- Thermotherapy (30mins) (1st trial)
- Bedrock Spa Therapy (60 mins)