Top 10 Best LED Facial Specialists in Singapore
In recent years, there has been a growing trend of people seeking out LED facial treatments in Singapore. This is likely due to the many benefits that these treatments offer, such as improved skin texture and reduced wrinkles. If you’re looking for a LED facial treatment in Singapore, then you’ll want to check out one of the following 10 best LED facial specialists.
Table of Contents
- #1 – Wellaholic LED Cell Regen Facial
- #2 – Aesthetic Studio Omnilux LED Light Therapy
- #3 – Angeline Yong Dermatology Led Light Therapy
- #4 – Nuffield Aesthetics Clinic LED Light Therapy |
- #5 – SW1 Clinic LED Red
- #6 – Porcelain LED Light Therapy
- #7 – Radium Aesthetics Healite LED Infrared
- #8 – Dr HM Liew Skin Clinic Omega Light LED Therapy
- #9 – Illumia Therapeutics Lux LED Facial
- #10 – Epion Clinic LED Light Therapy
#1 – Wellaholic LED Cell Regen Facial
Wellaholic’s LED Cell Regeneration Facial uses different wavelengths to target the skin for various beneficial effects. They are able to improve skin elasticity, produce collagen, minimise blemishes and pimples as well as to soothe aggravated skin and even reduce scarring.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EACH WAVELENGTH AND COLOUR?
- RED Light – 640nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1-6nm. Red light helps to regenerate skin cells, stimulate collagen proteins, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
- BLUE Light – 432nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1nm. Blue light helps to treat acne and sun spots, inhibits sebaceous glands, improves skin texture, diminishes acne scars, treats enlarged oil glands and also improves depression.
- GREEN Light – 532nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 0.5 to 2nm. Green light decreases melanin production and whitens skin, decreases age spots and freckles, reduces pigmentation, reduces spider veins and rosacea.
- YELLOW Light – 583nm wavelength penetrates skin depth of 1-2nm. Yellow light stimulates production of red blood cells, reduces appearance of tiny blood vessels on skin, boosts lymphatic flow and increases cellular growth.
IS LED CELL REGENERATION BACKED BY SCIENCE?
- NASA originally developed LED light treatment for plant growth experiments on shuttle missions and later found it to have promise for wound treatment. LED light therapy is now used by aestheticians to help regenerate the skin from ageing. It’s also used for acne. When used as directed, LED light therapy can improve your skin over time. You’ll need maintenance treatments to maintain your results. Home devices use lower frequencies and haven’t been proven as effective.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LED CELL REGEN FACIAL?
- Light-based skincare therapy has been studies for many decades and is clinically proven to help address skin issues.
- Facial therapists including dermatologists use light-based or photo-dynamic treatments to help improve skin conditions or even boost product and serum absorption as well as circulation.
- When it pertains to acne, a March/April 2017 issue of Facilities in Dermatology that evaluated offered research noted that red and/or blue light treatment for acne lowered imperfections by 46 to 76 percent after 4 to 12 weeks of treatment.
Pricing: Start from $59/ session
Where to Find: Link here
#2 – Aesthetic Studio Omnilux LED Light Therapy
The leader in non-invasive LED technology since 2003, Omnilux is the gold-standard in non-thermal phototherapy skin treatment. The Omnilux technology has been validated in more than 30 peer-reviewed published studies and has been clinically proven to stimulate the body’s own natural processes to help counter the effects of sun damage, acne prone skin, and a variety of other skin conditions.
The Omnilux individual treatment heads deliver the required intensities and dose proven by clinical studies and published in top scientific journals.
Unlike a number of competitor products, each Omnilux treatment head – revive2, blue and plus – contains only single wavelength LEDs specifically designed to deliver optimized intensities of light. Additionally, the LEDs are packed closely together to allow the maximum light and proven dosages to be delivered to the treatment area, eliminating zones of undertreatment common in competitive systems.
Many competitors offer treatment heads containing 2, 3 or even 4 different colored LEDs – and not closely packed. Most do not have clinical studies to support their efficacy, nor do they deliver the necessary dosages required for desired results.
TESTED & PROVEN
- Clinically proven wavelengths of monochromatic light stimulate specific cells within the body – resulting in reduction in wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, general dyschromia of the skin, and acne lesions.
- Omnilux phototherapy has also been proven to stimulate blood flow and the penetration and activation of skincare products applied topically to the skin.
- Specific Omnilux wavelengths have been demonstrated to enhance cellular metabolism and cell permeability which allows topical actives to penetrate deeper and speed up the activation of ingredients in the skin.
Only Omnilux provides all of these advantages
- Individual wavelength treatment heads — red, blue and infrared – deliver proven, optimized light energy for each application
- Clinically proven wavelengths, optimized intensities, and unique adjustable dose provides one-of-a-kind flexibility for many medical and cosmetic applications.
- Most powerful system on the market today – the higher energy delivered in each treatment means shorter treatment times and fewer treatment sessions, resulting in greater efficacy compared to other less powerful systems.
- Fully articulating arms and adjustable light head panels enable patients to be treated while sitting, standing or reclined. Light head panels can be flattened to treat chest area, or curved to treat the face, arms or legs.
- Built to exacting medical grade specifications, FDA-cleared, meaning users can have confidence in Omnilux quality and high standards.
- More FDA cleared indications than any other brand — results are backed by solid evidence
- Studies published in the Journals of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Photochemistry and Photobiology B, ASLMS, and many others.
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information: +65 67371100
Where to Find: Link here
#3 – Angeline Yong Dermatology Led Light Therapy
Light-emitted diode (LED)-based devices represent one of the safest tools for the treatment of many conditions such as skin inflammation (e.g. acne), ageing, and disorders linked to hair growth.
LED light therapy utilises clinically proven wavelengths of monochromatic light to stimulate specific cells within the body, with the end result being a reduction in acne lesions, wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and general dyschromia of the skin. OmniluxTM phototherapy has been proven to stimulate blood flow and the penetration and activation of skin care products applied topically to the skin.
As one of the most trusted brands of LED phototherapy systems in the market today, OmniluxTM has been well established for medical and aesthetic applications since 2003. The original leader in non-invasive LED technology, it has more than 30 peer-reviewed, published studies that validate its clinical claims and treatment protocols with more FDA approved indications than any other brand. In addition, global regulatory approvals include US FDA, Medical CE, Japanese MHLW, Korean KFDA, China CFDA, Australian TGA and many others.
Unlike its competitors, each OmniluxTM treatment head – revive2TM, blueTM and plusTM – contains only single wavelength LEDs specifically designed to deliver optimised intensities of light. The LEDs are packed closely together to allow maximum light with proven dosages delivered to the treatment area, eliminating zones of undertreatment common in competitive systems.
The individual wavelength treatment heads — red, blue and infrared, deliver proven, optimised light energy for each application, offering a unique, one-of-a-kind flexibility in treatments. This results in shorter treatment durations and fewer sessions.
Originally developed at the Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, the optimised intensity and adjustable dosage function have been used for the treatment of thousands of non-melanoma skin cancers. It is especially effective in cosmetically sensitive areas and for lesions in poor healing sites. Compared to conventional modalities, the treatment outcomes are excellent with significantly fewer adverse effects.
The use of OmniluxTM along with ALA-PDT has shown to be optimally effective in treating:
- Non-hyperkeratotic actinic keratoses (AKs) on the face, chest and scalp.
- Bowen’s disease
- Superficial Basal Cell Carcinomas (sBCCs)
Built to exacting medical grade specifications and FDA-cleared, users can have confidence in OmniluxTM to deliver reliable, real results that are backed by solid evidence.
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information: +65 6592 1311
Where to Find: Link here
#4 – Nuffield Aesthetics Clinic LED Light Therapy |
Target multiple skin issues with a single treatment. LED light treatment is complemented with multiple oxygen delivery types for optimal treatment results.
Within a single system, Nuffield Aesthetics’ LED light facial is an effective skin treatment that can treat conditions including acne, sun damage, skin injuries, skin ageing and many more. It utilises light of varying wavelength and of red, yellow or blue colour, to heal the skin from various conditions. The LED facial therapy is also complemented with an oxygen delivery that further enhances treatment effects.
There are six kinds of light that are available at Nuffield Aesthetics’ LED light therapy for skin are, red, yellow and blue light. The LED lights can also be combined to solve multiple skin issues simultaneously.
What are the benefits of LED Light Treatment?
- Treats acne
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Decreases the overall inflammation of skin tissues
- Skin reparation for damaged skin.
- Treats scars, hyperpigmentation (including melasma), rough skin texture, enlarged pores, acne on the body and stretch marks
What type of LED lights are available at Nuffield Aesthetics’ LED light therapy?
- There are three kinds of light that are available at Nuffield Aesthetics’ LED light therapy for skin including:
- Red Light Therapy
- Blue Light Therapy
- Yellow Light Therapy
What is the downtime after LED Light Therapy?
- As LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive treatment, there is typically no downtime for LED light treatments. You can return to daily activities immediately after a treatment session.
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information. +65 6950 2862
Where to Find: Link here
#5 – SW1 Clinic LED Red
This refers to the interaction of these special lights delivered through Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) with skin cells. This light works by activating new collagen formation while lessening the breakdown of existing collagen in the skin.
This treatment represents a very gentle and non-invasive method to produce healthy skin. The emitted light is “coded” to promote healthy skin cell changes such as improved skin healing, increased collagen synthesis and oil reduction. Treatments are pain free and there is no downtime. All skin colors can be treated and clients return to their normal activities immediately after treatment.
LED Red treatments are ideally combined with other non invasive treatments such as lunchtime laser procedures, IPL treatments as well as Botox and cosmetic fillers. It can also be combined with I-Clear for effective treatment of acne, and with popular Pearl Eclat or Plasma C Boost for speeding up skin healing.
Reduces redness & sensitivity
Improves skin healing
Improves acne when combined with I-Clear
20-minute photobiomodulation light therapy
Suitable even for pregnant women and teenagers
HOW MANY LED RED TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
Most commonly LED Red treatments are distributed over several weeks or months. The number of treatments can vary depending on skin type; areas treated and associated skin conditions. Results tend to be more obvious as an increasing number of treatments are done. Since the ageing process cannot be halted, maintenance treatments are required.
HOW WILL I FEEL AFTER A SERIES OF TREATMENTS WITH THIS LED RED LIGHT?
LED Red delivers a totally natural method of light-only skin rejuvenation and works with the body’s own natural processes to counteract the effects of ageing. Subjects in trials have reported an overall lifting and hydrating effect, an improvement in skin tone and texture, an evening-out of pigmentation, a smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles as well as a feeling of well-being and relaxation.
HOW CAN I GET THE LED RED TREATMENTS?
You can have the LED Red treatments as individual sessions or as packages of 8 sessions for best results. LED Red is also incorporated in our Deep Red facials for an effective skin rejuvenating facial treatment. LED Red is also incorporated in our clinical Clarity Program which gives you an enhanced and prolonged skin clearing and healing benefit for very acne prone and sensitive skins.
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for pricing information: +65 6817 8888
Where to Find: Link here
#6 – Porcelain LED Light Therapy
Porcelain is a cult-premium skincare brand from Singapore founded by veteran aesthetician, Jenny and her daughter, Pauline with the vision to marry craftsmanship and technology to create the future of skincare. Guided by their philosophy of achieving healthy skin from within, Porcelain Spa and Porcelain Skincare (its product range) has won more than 110 awards since its inception in 2009.
Porcelain has been featured on Forbes, BBC, the Louis Vuitton City guide and has won Best Beauty Spa in Asia (WLSA) for 9 consecutive years. An industry trailblazer, they own and operate three upscale spas including Singapore’s first smart-spa x wellness café concept store at Paragon Orchard.
A digital pioneer, they believe in using technology to create highly personalised customer journey using a proprietary mobile app which tracks your skincare journey and offers personalised prescriptions. Through their uncompromising standards in products and service, they aim to be a lifelong beauty partner that journeys with you through the evolution of your skin
Reduce skin congestion
Refines pores and texture
Reduces sebum production
Stimulate skin renewal
Lightens acne marks
Double cleansing facial: Begins with double cleansing to free the skin of impurities and build-up from the day.
Exfoliation: Lighten fine lines, brighten the skin, and prevent congestion using our Natural Skin Refiner.
Deep Pore Cleansing Extraction
Personalised Equipment: LED, High Frequency, Oxyspray, Cryoprobe: Personalised equipment add-on based on skin concern –LED, High Frequency, Oxyspray, Cryoprobe for radiant-looking skin.
Custom Blended Mask: The treatment ends with a premium custom-blended mask for the ultimate indulgence.
Where to Find: Link here
#7 – Radium Aesthetics Healite LED Infrared
Phototherapy with Infrared LED Light at 830nm has been used to treat damaged skin such as burns, ulcers and surgical wounds for more than 3 decades. Now, the technology is even more advanced with proprietary Photo-sequencing technology (PST) – which uses yellow LED light at 590nm to pre-condition the skin to improve treatment results.
*Infrared LED light at a wavelength of 830nm has been scientifically and clinically shown to selectively and significantly upregulate the action potential of the main skin cells involved in wound healing, including macrophages, neutrophils, mast cells, keratinocytes and fibroblasts. LED Light with 830 nm increases blood flow after a single irradiation, resulting in better skin and tissue flap survival. At a genetic level, 830 nm has been proved to upregulate the genetic mechanisms responsible for osteoblast activation.
Why is Healite infrared LED light unique?
LED Light therapy is only effective at the right therapeutic doses. Healite LED 830/590 ensures maximal efficacy with 1800 LED lights delivering photomodulation energy deep into the skin at up to 100mW/cm2. In addition to Infrared light at 830nm, low level yellow LED light at 590nm wavelength is used to precondition skin at 300 microwatts/cm2. This combination allows Healite to target both epidermal and dermal structures in the skin – such as epidermal basal cells and fibroblasts, to exert powerful, anti-inflammatory effects. Compared with other LED lights, Healite LED 830/590 gives you maximum results and safety.
What is the treatment session like?
Each treatment session is 20 minutes. After cleansing your skin, our therapist will place the LED over your head and turn in on. You will see a yellow light shine in sequence, followed by a gentle heat sensation. The treatment is very comfortable, relaxing, and has no downtime. You can return to work immediately after the session.
How many treatments are needed?
The number of treatments required will depend on your skin condition. For more severe, damaged skin, daily treatments may be required. Once your skin is better, treatments can be more spaced out. During your consult with our doctor, you will be advised more about your treatment regime.
Relief of sunburn and irritated skin
Improvement in eczema
Pain Relief from muscle, joint pain, arthritis
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information: +65 6837 0507
Where to Find: Link here
#8 – Dr HM Liew Skin Clinic Omega Light LED Therapy
Omega light therapy is a medical grade treatment that improves skin conditions such as acne, acne scars, pigmentation, dull skin and sensitive skin.
Omega Light makes use of 4 high power LED lights at differing wavelengths: blue light (423mm), green light (532mm), yellow light (583mm), red light (640mm).
Each wavelength of LED light has specific healing properties:
Blue light – Sterilises acne bacteria, inhibits sebaceous glands, reduces skin break out.
Green light – Soothes sensitive skin, balances mood and body.
Yellow light – Relieves redness, rosacea. Healing properties that compliments other treatments.
Red light – Promotes skin regeneration, improves blood circulation, increases uptake of active ingredients, relieves acne scars and pain.
Benefits of Omega Light Therapy:
SAFE : SMD near-infrared LEDs cure the skin problems without any side-effect.
SMART: SMD LEDs stop recurrence of skin problems by destroying sebaceous glands.
EFFECTIVE: 4 different SMD LEDs enable pain-free treatments.
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information: +65 6690 2989
Where to Find: Link here
#9 – Illumia Therapeutics Lux LED Facial
Illumia’s LUX LED facial is a patent-pending triple LED system that delivers narrowband light wavelengths of 460nm, 592nm, 625nm and 850nm. The varying wavelengths offers different benefits for the skin.
It is clinically proven by Seoul National University Hospital to deliver 20 times more power than existing low-level laser therapy (LLLT) devices.
The intensive light energy stimulates the deep layers of the skin to provide strong brightening, lightening, rejuvenation and healing effects.
Safely delivered to the skin through light emitting diodes (LEDs), the Lux LED Facial uses light therapy to target photo-damaged skin or scars. This facial also helps to heal the skin through a non-invasive method, revealing a brighter, younger appearance overtime.
How does LLLT work?
The treatment uses Bio-modulation to repolarize damaged skin cells, allowing them to once again take in oxygen and nutrients while passing out waste and toxins. This technology has been proven effective in the aesthetic treatment of fine wrinkles, photo-damaged skin, scars, acne, rejuvenation effects, post-laser and post-surgery care.
How long does it take to see results?
Like all treatments, results are progressive. However, LED treatments activate dormant cells into vibrant action for days after your first treatment, with long-lasting results after 4-8 visits
The treatment is safe, non-invasive and highly effective for the following conditions:
Uneven skin tone
Active acne and acne scars
Reduced erythema (red veins)
Pricing: $180/ session
Where to Find: Link here
#10 – Epion Clinic LED Light Therapy
Nourish skin and heal inflammation from deep within with our skin-soothing trio: LDM Triple, LED Light Therapy, and EPION Skin Firming mask. A complementary treatment to injectables and lasers, EPION Super Soothe reduces downtime by accelerating skin healing by boosting collagen and hyaluronic acid production.
1 session LDM Triple
1 session LED Light Therapy
1 session EPION Skin Firming mask
*Also available as a package of 6
1 session every 4-6 weeks
Each session begins with LDM Triple followed by LED Light Therapy, and an EPION Skin Firming mask
Pricing: Please kindly contact them for more pricing information: +65 6732 2122
Where to Find: Link here
Have a Product to Recommend?
Your contribution is valuable to us! Are there any outstanding brands that you believe should be added to our list? If so, please send your recommendations to us at [email protected]. Tropika Club will review your suggestions and update the list accordingly. Thank you for your help in making our list as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
Meanwhile, Check Out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine is a Singapore-based publication that features articles on a wide range of topics with a focus on local businesses and content for the region. The magazine emphasizes supporting local businesses through its #SupportLocal initiative, which includes coverage of everything from neighborhood hawker stalls to aesthetic clinics in town. In addition to highlighting local businesses, Tropika Club Magazine also covers a variety of local content, including beauty, lifestyle, places, eats, and what’s on in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals is a leading online deals and voucher shopping site in Singapore, offering amazing discounts on beauty, wellness, and fitness products and services. It’s the perfect platform for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. These deals are available at major beauty stores, facial salons, hair salons, and other brands in Singapore, with no minimum spend required. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Tropika Club Deals is also ideal for customers who want to buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future. So whether you’re looking to save money on your next haircut or want to treat yourself to a relaxing massage, Tropika Club Deals has got you covered with the best voucher and coupon deals in Singapore!