Top 10 Best Eyelash Curlers in Singapore
An eyelash curler is an essential item in a makeup bag because it acts as a ‘push-up bra’ for everyone’s eyelashes. When you apply mascara after using a eyelash curler, you definitely will notice the difference of it makes your eye makeup more gorgeous and lift your whole eye area. At this point of time, you will need a good eyelash curler to give your face a bright and a well-rested appearance. Deciding to invest a new eyelash curler or have no idea on what type of eyelash curler to get? Eyelash curlers can also build up bacteria, so the more you use them the more you chance you have of re-applying potentially harmful bacteria – all eyelash curlers need to be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis. The Tropika Club team has rounded up Top 10 Best Eyelash Curler in Singapore. Check them out!
- 1. Chanel LE RECOURBE Cils de Chanel Eyelash Curler
- 2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- 3. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
- 4. KEVYN AUCOIN Eyelash Curler
- 5. TWEEZERMAN Classic Lash Curler
- 6. Surratt Relevee Lash Curler
- 7. COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler
- 8. Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler
- 9. Chella Heated Eyelash Curler
- 10. Shu Uemura New Generation Eyelash S Curler
- Got a Product to Suggest?
- Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
1. Chanel LE RECOURBE Cils de Chanel Eyelash Curler
Description: Eyelash curler with two protective silicone pad replacements. An essential that adapts to all eye shapes to optimise and set the natural curl of lashes. An easy-to-use accessory with a tip that fits gently and perfectly on all types of lashes, without damaging them.
How to Use:
- Use LE RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL before applying mascara to lashes.
- Place the eyelash curler at the base of the lashes and insert lashes in the opening.
- Gently clamp the curler shut for a few seconds.
- For a natural finish, curl lashes in three steps, starting from the base of the lashes and working to the tips.
Where to Find: iShop Changi
2. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Description: Achieve a natural curl with the presence of an original rounded silicon pad. Make your mascara application easier, and give your eye makeup the pop it needs with gorgeously curled lashes.
How to Use: Walk the curler up from the root to the tip of the lashes. Press and pulse over the eyelash with the same pressure, and release. Repeat if necessary before applying makeup
Where to Find: Sephora