Top 10 Best Lip Liners in Singapore
Lip liner helps your lips look bigger and fuller. It is Intended to fill in uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips before applying lipstick to give a smoother shape. It is also used to outline the lips, keeping lipstick inside the lip area and preventing it from “bleeding”, creating a bigger contrast and making the lip stand out more. As we age, our lips lose plumpness and elasticity. Our lip line becomes weakened and color of our lips begins to fade. Lip liner combats easily and non-invasively. The Tropika Club team has rounded up The 10 Best Lip Liners in Singapore that making the lip stand out more.. Read on!
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slim Lip Pencil
Description: Slim, trim, but never prim, NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil natural lip liner pencils come in a variety of dashing shades from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red! This buttery soft, long-wearing lip pencil formula goes on easily and resists bleeding. Glide it on for an instant pump to your pout accompanying your favorite NYX Professional Makeup lipsticks and lip glosses.
How to Use: Start with clean, exfoliated lips, and make sure your Slim Lip Pencil is sharpened for precise lining and filling. Line the outside of your lips, starting in the middle to the outer corners.
Pricing: $5.69 for 0.03 oz
Where to Find: Amazon
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner
Description: Aqua Lip is a lip liner collection with an extensive array of creamy, long-lasting, and waterproof formulas to customize lip looks. Aqua Lip makes it easy to create lip liner looks that do not smudge, feather, or fade. The ultra-creamy formula is infused with vitamin E and jojoba sax, making it easy to line and define lips for the perfect pout. This nonstop, highly pigmented color is long lasting and completely waterproof. With shades that range from nude to pop colors, these liners are perfect for any look and can be worn alone or as a base for any lip color.
How to Use:
- Draw a line directly on the contour of the lips, reshaping them if necessary.
- Do not apply any oily substance on the pencil as this will cancel out the waterproof effect.
Pricing: $35.00 for 0.04 oz
Where to Find: Sephora
3. Bite Beauty Power Move Lip Crayons
Description: A comfortable, matte lip crayon for creamy, bold color that can keep up with you. Precise, slim design for no-stress application. All lips have something powerful to say: This high-performance, easy-to-apply crayon, supercharged with superfoods pomegranate oil and wild African mango, has the bold, one-swipe color you’ve been waiting for, with a comfortable, creamy matte finish.
How to Use: Start by smoothing lips with Agave+ Weekly Lip Scrub. Apply a layer of your favorite Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayon to deliver bold color and creamy matte wear. Keep lips smooth overnight with Agave+ Nighttime Lip Therapy. Stay sharp: Use the built-in sharpener hidden in the base of the crayon for precise lines every time.
Pricing: $15.00 for 0.05 oz
Where to Find: Shopee
4. Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner
Description: Slay the lip game with double threat PlumpLine™ Lip Liner and built in brush. This versatile liner plumps, lines and defines lips to their fullest – and their sexiest. Includes a built-in brush to effortlessly color, blend and contour. It is creamy and pigmented enough to wear alone, or as a perfect base for perfect, plumped lips.
How to Use: Make the most of your multi-tasking PlumpLine™ Lip Liner. For nudes try: Incognito paired with Full-On™ Lip Polish in Celeste. Love reds? Code Red is a sure thing when paired up with Big & Sexy™ Bold Gel Lipstick in Wildfire.
Pricing: $34.75 for 0.07 oz
Where to Find: Fishpond
5. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat
Description: The secret to a perfect pout, Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Cheat has a super-smooth, snag-free formula and is packed with long-wear pigment to create an even lip line and prevent lip colour ‘bleeding’. Ultra-easy to apply and available in 15 wearable shades (there’s one to complement each of Charlotte Tilbury’s lipstick hues), these multi-purpose pencils can be used to outline, prime or ‘fill in’ lips for foolproof, kiss-resistant lip enhancement that won’t smudge or feather as the days wears on. So, whether you favourite the 90s’ inspired ‘Foxy Brown’ (warm, café au lait), the perfect ‘your lips but better’ nude ‘Pillow Talk’, rich, flattering red ‘Walk of Shame’ or the stunning, old-Hollywood scarlet of ‘So Marilyn’, equip yourself with several of these crayons to ensure your lip look in ‘on point’.
How to Use: For the day, trace your lip shape with Lip Cheat. Then fill in your lips with the matching lipstick shade.
For the evening, outline your lips and fill them in with the Lip Cheat pencil, it creates the perfect base for your lipstick and makes it last longer. Then apply a matching lipstick shade over the top.
Pricing: $38.90 for 1.2 g
Where to Find: Lazada
6. Silkygirl Long Wearing Lip Liner
Description: This retractable lip definer needs no sharpening. Its ultra-smooth texture allows you to line your lips with sheer precision.
• Retractable• Easy to use• Glides on smooothly• Long-wearing
How to Use: Twist out the lipliner and start to outline your lips from the center to the right corner. Continue with the bottom lip over to the left corner. Move to the upper lip and close the heart.
Pricing: $9.90 for 0.25 g
Where to Find: Watsons
7. Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner
Description: Newly updated ColorStay™ Longwearing Lip Liner provides lasting color and definition, helps lip color stay put longer, and helps prevent bleeding and feathering. This lip liner comes with a built-in sharpener and available in 14 shades.
How to Use:
- Working from the center of your lips outward, color in your lips entirely with their lip pencil, paying extra attention to the borders.
- Pair ColorStay™ Longwear Lip Liner with their Super Lustrous™ lipstick for even more depth, definition, and just the color you want.
- Or, layer any lipstick you love over the top—then your favorite gloss—for added intensity and longevity.
Pricing: $12.93 for 0.28 g
Where to Find: iherb
8. Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner
Description: Line and Define Any Lip Colour with Rimmel’s Exaggerate Full Colour lip Liner. The slanted tip, twist up lip liner allows you to precisely contour and define lips for long lasting colour. It features a creamy soft texture that glides on lips that won’t bleed or feather and help your lip colour last longer.
How to Use: To start, define lips with rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner by outlining outer lips. Next, apply your favourite Rimmel Lipstick in a matching shade to complete the look
Pricing: $6.93 for 0.25 g
Where to Find: Shopee
9. Pat Mcgrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil
Description: Effortlessly shape and add definition to lips with PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil, the ultimate in long-wearing lip definition. Augment your lips and enhance the natural volume of the mouth for beautifully shaded and sculpted lips. Once traced on, the revolutionary formulation allows ample playtime to smudge and diffuse before setting, and features an array of shades that coordinate with MatteTrance™ and LuxeTrance™ Lipsticks. It delivers opulent opacity for precise definition and is infused with exclusive PermaGel technology, which resists feathering and smudging while offering transfer-resistance for longer-lasting wear.
How to Use:
- Prep lips beforehand by exfoliating and adding lip balm.
- Blot with tissue and neutralise your lip colour with a touch of concealer.
- Start from the cupid’s bow and trace the natural lip line in short strokes.
- Create depth by shading in the edges and blending towards the centre.
- Refine the shape with a cotton tip soaked in makeup remover to correct any mistakes.
Pricing: $41 for 1.20 g
Where to Find: Sephora
10. Huda Beauty Lip Contour productnation
Description: These easy-glide lip pencils are simple to use and provide an intense payoff with a matte finish in a single swipe. Each shade is waterproof and transfer-proof and can be used alone or combined for the perfect lip look. Balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencil to address flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, or uneven shape.
How to Use:
- To Prep lips to improve consistency and length of wear: * Gently exfoliate with lip scrub or a hot bath towel and hydrate your lips. * Wipe off any excess of oil. * Create evenness by covering your lips with foundation or concealer, especially if you want to correct them.
- To define your lips: * Start with the center of your lip, defining your cupid’s bow with an X shape and lining the center-bottom of your lips. You want to make both lips look balanced.
- To upgrade your lip size with two shades:* Apply the light Lip Contour outside your natural lip line and fill in your lips with the same shade. * Don’t go too bold on the outline to keep it natural. * Apply the dark Lip Contour following the exact same outlined shape. * Insist on the inner corners of the mouth to create depth and draw a vertical line in the center of your lips to add some 3D effect. * Blend the two shades pressing a tissue on your lips or using a hint of lip balm.
- For the perfect lip enhancer combos:* Use Trendsetter (Contour) with Bombshell (Highlight) * Use Vixen (Contour) with Famous (Highlight) * Use Famous (Contour) with Trophy Wife (Highlight)
- To correct uneven shape:* Use the same technique as above but contour outside your natural lip line on the thinner section while simply following it on the fuller part.
- To downplay fuller lips: * Cover your lips with foundation or concealer and draw your lip shape just inside the natural outline.
Pricing: $40.00 for 1.2 g
Where to Find: Sephora
Got a Product to Suggest?
We need your assistance! Do you have a great experience with any products that fall into this category and would like to recommend for them to be listed? If so, do write to us via our email. Tropika Club will do a review of your recommendations and update the list accordingly.