Top 10 Best Blotting Papers in Singapore
Oily skin can be affected by a whole host of unexpected factors like overusing certain skin care products, medication, stress, pressure, and even getting a tan. Therefore, oil blotting paper is one of the most commonly used skin tools that help your efforts to get rid of the oil on your skin. The Tropika Club team has rounded up Top 10 Best Blotting Paper in Singapore. Check them out!
1. Gatsby Paper Oil Clear Powder
Description: Transparent oil absorbent powder to remove sweat and oil from Skin. Keeps Skin clean, smooth and shine free!
How to Use: Press lightly on Skin areas with sweat and grease.
Pricing: $3.12 for 70 Sheets
Where to Find: Watson
2. Clean & Clear Oil-Control Film
Description: Clean&Clear® Oil Control Film instantly soaks up excess oil & removes shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. Softer than paper, these silky sheets can be used easily aorund your nose & other areas of your face. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, oil-free & shine-free.
How to Use: Use oil control film anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day. Use in addition to your 3-step cleanse, tone and moisturize regiment for Skin that’s clean, clear and under control.
Pricing: $4.80 for 60 Sheets
Where to Find: Watson
3. Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers
4. Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Paper
5. Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Linens
6. Palladio – Rice Paper
Description: These very unique tissues are made from natural rice and provide the same, great oil-absorbing functions as our Rice Powder—in a more compact form. One side is our standard oil blotting sheet, while the other contains powder to touch-up your makeup after blotting.
How to Use: Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Use daily an repeat as needed.
Pricing: $15 for 100 Sheets
Where to Find: Carethy
7. Innisfree – Jeju Volcanic Oil Control Paper
Description: Innisfree’s Jeju volcanic oil control paper is an eco-friendly product made of hanji, the traditional Korean paper made from mulberry trees that effectively soaks up excess sebum, leaving your skin with moisture.
How to Use: Use for effectively absorbing excessive sebum on skin.
Pricing: $8.34 for 50 Sheets
Where to Find: Yes Style
8. Too Cool For School – Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Mattifying Charcoal Blotting Paper
Description: Oil paper specially made with 100% natural yam that controls oiliness and excess sebum at once without irritation.
How to Use:
- Attach the oil paper on the adhesive side of the puff.
- Gently dab on the area with glaring sebum or oily area.
- When adhesion weakens, take off the double-sided tape one by one to use. (*5 pieces of adhesive paper attached.)
Pricing: $6.40 for 50 Sheets
Where to Find: AlThea
10. E.L.F – Cosmetics Facial Shine Eraser
Description: These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and transforms shiny skin into gorgeous matte perfection. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and mask facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly into your purse for on-the-go touch-ups.
How to Use:
- Gently pull out a sheet from the envelope.
- Blot over T-zone, under eyes and any areas prone to oiliness.
- Flip the sheet and repeat.
- Can be used over finishing powder or bare skin.
Pricing: $23.26 for 30 Sheets
Where to Find: Fish Pond
Got a Product to Suggest?
We need your assistance! Do you have a great experience with any products that fall into this category and would like to recommend for them to be listed? If so, do write to us via our email. Tropika Club will do a review of your recommendations and update the list accordingly.