Top 10 Best Hair Masks in Singapore
Are you constantly finding yourself bothered by your hair lately due to its dryness, itchiness, or frizzy strands? Do your fingers often get entangled with your hair whenever you try to style them? These are just some of the hair problems that men and women face every day. Hair masks are just what you need to elevate your hair game, giving you the silky smooth and shiny mane that you deserve. Packed with nourishing ingredients, hair masks repair, strengthen and replenish hair with nutrients gradually lost over time to address a wide range of hair concerns from breakage to lacklustre locks. You can spend all your money buying the most expensive shampoo and conditioner and still experience hair damage which is why you should give hair masks a try which can do miracles for your hair. The Tropika Club team has rounded up Top 10 Hair masks in Singapore. Check them out!
- 1. Tsubaki Premium Hair Mask
- 2. Sephora Collection Hair Sleeping Mask
- 3. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- 4. OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector Treatment
- 5. VERB Hydrating Mask
- 6. Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Mask With Aloe Vera
- 7. Shiseido Fino Premium Touch Hair Mask
- 8. Like A Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque And Tangle Tamer Set
- 9. IGK ANTISOCIAL Overnight Bond-Building Dry Hair Mask
- 10. OGX Extra Strength Argan Oil Of Morocco Hair Mask
- Got a Product to Suggest?
- Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
1. Tsubaki Premium Hair Mask
Description: Tsubaki Premium Hair Mask with Rich Innovative Permeation Technology with Camellia Oil and Royal Jelly that deeply penetrates into the hair to provide and lock in nutrients for sustained effects of salon treatment with Zero waiting time.
How to Use:
- After using shampoo and conditioner, apply an appropriate amount onto the whole hair.
- Rinse off instantly.
- With its high treatment effect, it is recommended to use it 1-2 times a week.
Pricing: $19.90 for 180g
Where to Find: Watsons
2. Sephora Collection Hair Sleeping Mask
Description: These hair sleeping masks are designed to be applied to dry hair for greater effectiveness, acting overnight for the best results. When you wake up and after rinsing, hair is softer, more supple and visibly more beautiful without weighing it down.
Coconut – It nourishes and repairs hair fibers.
Shea – It fortifies and helps to prevent breaking and split ends.
Rose – Smooths and prevents frizzing.
Acai – Protects colour and boosts radiance.
Aloe Vera – It helps to smooths and fights frizz.
Dragonfruit – It protects against external factors and boosts hair shine.
How to Use:
- Before bed, apply the cream hair mask all over dry hair, focusing on ends.
- Place cap over hair and let it work overnight.
- In the morning, rinse well and wash if necessary.
Pricing: $7 for 30ml
Where to Find: Sephora