Top 10 Spa And Massage Services In North West Of Singapore
Pamper yourself with top spa and massage services in North West of Singapore
After a long day at work, you deserve a healing, stress relieving massage. You should pamper yourself with the best spa and massage service. The Tropika Club Team has rounded up the Top 10 Spa & Massage Services in North West region of Singapore (this includes Bukit Batok, Woodlands, Jurong East ,Bukit Timah and Choa Chu Kang areas) that will help you to find that perfect place. Read on and find out more.
No Time to Read? Here’s a Snappy Summary of This Article
- Auriga Spa: Located in Capella Singapore, Auriga Spa offers luxurious treatments inspired by the cycles of the moon, using natural and organic products.
- Estheva Spa: Known for its exquisite decor and exceptional service, Estheva Spa provides a range of rejuvenating therapies, including their signature Rose Quartz Facial.
- Natureland: Natureland is a popular choice for affordable and quality massages, offering a variety of traditional and modern techniques to help you unwind and relax.
- Healing Touch: With highly trained therapists, Healing Touch offers therapeutic massages that target specific areas of concern, ensuring a personalized and effective treatment.
- Ikeda Spa: Inspired by Japanese traditions, Ikeda Spa offers an authentic Japanese experience, featuring onsen baths, exfoliating rituals, and traditional massage therapies.
- Spa Rael: Located in Goodwood Park Hotel, Spa Rael offers a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city, providing a wide range of indulgent treatments and luxurious spa packages.
#1 Adonis Beauty -Bukit Gombak
Introduction: Adonis Beauty is the best place that provides Full Body, Back, Shoulder massage in Singapore. They have holistic science and non-invasive art of homeopathy which is strengthened with the use of innovative technology and skillful techniques. The primary aim of their therapy is to provide relief physiological problems, from mood swings to stress induced illnesses. Those who are suffering with body aches which is caused by the way you walk, your day to day posture or even from exercising for long periods of time, should have a visit to this recommended place.
The Treatment: As an alternative to massages, Auras Body Ache Therapy assists by reducing pain and tissue damages brought about by tendon, muscle, ligament adhesion, nerve compression particularly in the waist or dorsal area and severe pain due to stiff muscles. Together with Homeopac Resonance, they provide a good number of therapies. Mainly comprising of five functions, which includes infrared (moxibustion), spiral spin (acupuncture), negative ions (oxygen), far infrared (antiseptic) and resonant frequency (acupressure). Ultimately, their therapy allow for endocrine secretions, the release of “happy hormones” together with their specially formulated Auras Oil.
Check them out at:
- Location: 372 Bukit Batok Street 31, Singapore 650372
- Hotline: +65 6764 6606
- Website: https://www.adonis-beauty.com/
#2 Bollywood Image
Introduction: Bollywood Image is an award winning beauty care brand and salon that offers specialised and holistic beauty therapy”Delighting the Clients Of All Races”
The Treatment: They have provided Holistic Back Scrub with Hot Stone Massages & Head and Scalp Massages
Check them out at:
- Location: Blk 548 #02-25, 26 Woodlands Drive 44, Singapore 730548
- Hotline: +65 9239 6545
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/BollywoodImageBeautySpa/
Introduction: Established in 2001, Dream Skin Spa have more than 18 years of experience in providing quality services to their valued customers. An independent, family run beauty grooming & therapeutic spa set in the urban concept rooms located in Singapore island. With their professional and friendly team offering a huge range of treatments for men and women using organic extracts products in relaxing surroundings.
The Treatment: Their body massage combines TCM along with the modern massage therapy. The treatment uses electric wave to reach body tissues that causes pain where normal massage doesn’t help to relieve. The electric waves can help to loosen all the tightness and knots that the body has.
Check them out at:
- Location: 638 Bukit Batok Central #01-24 Singapore 650638
- Hotline: +65 6567 6390
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/dreamskinspa/
#4 Isebelle Beauty Salon
Introduction: Isebelle is an esteemed beauty centre specialising in antennal and postpartum services for ladies at different stages of pregnancy. They pride themselves in delivering only the best in quality and techniques supported by a professional experienced team comprising of uterologists, beauty therapists and consultants who have amassed many years of hands on experience to provide Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) health oriented beauty wellness programmes specially for women.
The Treatment: They have provided Tui Na and Gua Sha treatments. For those who is looking for Chinese traditional massage can try out these two treatments.
- Tui Na : Dredge the meridians, eliminate muscle and joint soreness, accelerate blood circulation, remove toxins and swollen from body and improve the body’s metabolism
- Gua Sha : Quickly help the body remove toxins from the body, relieve pain, purify the blood, and enhance the body’s resistance.
Check them out at:
- Location: Blk 639, Bukit Batok Central #01-32A, Singapore 650639
- Hotline: +65 6567 0315
- Website: http://www.isebelle.com.sg/
#5 Origins Jamu Massage
Introduction: Established since 2008, A Singapore Leading Specialist providing Postnatal Jamu Massage in the comfort of your home . They believe in providing Holistic and Natural treatments to boost the overall wellness of new mothers. Their mission is strive to transform homes into havens of tranquility and indulgence for mothers to momentarily disengage from the hustle and bustle of life.
The Treatment: They have provided different types of massage which includes Traditional javanese massage and signature Jamu Postnatal Massage
Traditional javanese massage : An Indonesian Javanese massage with a system of massage that uses all parts of the hand, including the knuckles, to knead and massage the muscles. Usually a massage oil is used to facilitate the therapy. This massage works on the muscles and nerves to relieve tension, back pain and aid in the healing of fractures. Of all of the Asian massages, this is the most robust, but greatly beneficial in the long run.
Signature Jamu Postnatal Massage : Compromise of 4 different steps, which is Jamu tapel, Jamu Pilis ,Binding & Heat stone therapy. This massage can help pregnancy women to regain their look, health, strength and energy.
Check them out at:
- Location: 2 jurong east st 21 #05-41B IMM building, 609601
- Hotline: +65 6565 0636
- Website: http://originsjamumassage.com/
#6 Porta Spa Nature Wellness Center
Introduction: PortaSpa is the First in Singapore to integrate advanced spa technologies with aromatherapy customized to individual health needs that is Natural, Detoxifying and Refreshing. Also 1st nature spa that uses advanced SPA technologies to promote Natural Healing by improving blood circulation with Aromatherapy Hot Spring Ultrasonic Bubbles Foot Massage Therapy. You will be amazed 30 Mins is equal to 6 hrs Professional Foot Massage
Nature Therapy treatments includes :
1) Oxygen Therapy
2) FIR Heat Therapy
4) Hot Spring Therapy
5) Ultrasonic Bubbles Foot Massage
Check them out at:
- Location: 500 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678106
- Hotline: +65 63482329
- Website: https://www.portaspa.net/
#7 B-One Hair Beauty
Introduction: B-One Hair Beauty is a well established Hair and Beauty Spa based in Singapore that offers hair cut, hair style, facial and massage.
In 1991, B One Hair Beauty was established with the opening of their Hair and Beauty Spa first branch in Singapore. With 25 years of experience in the beauty industry serving customers mostly around Westside
The Treatment: Must try out their full body massage, pamper your mind and body, loosen those anxious knots in your muscles and melt away tension and induce complete relaxation and rejuvenation with their top notch Full Body Massage or a Back Massage which helps to improve blood circulation and general well being.
Check them out at:
- Location: Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, #02-05 Blk 475, Singapore 680475
- Hotline: +65 6892 0379
- Website: http://b-onehairbeauty.com/
#8 SPAZE The Body & Foot Spa
Introduction: Spaze The Body & Foot Spa has two locations in Singapore, one within Junction 8 mall (9 Bishan Place) and another at Lot One Shopper’s Mall (21 Choa Chu Kang Ave). With the body & foot spa’s experienced therapists, these core treatments can loosen any knotted muscles and help you relax.
The Treatment: At Spaze, the service menu includes high quality body massages, foot reflexology, shoulder massages and foot massages that have been designed to efficiently help reduce the customers’ pain and tension, plus there are slimming massages available.
Check them out at:
- Location: 21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #03 – 04, Singapore 689812
- Hotline: +65 6769 4479
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SPAZEBodyandFootSpa/
#9 The Spa-Lon
Introduction: Based on the belief that one could lose all their material possessions but never lose their self-confidence, The SPA-lon aims to build confidence in their customers to flaunt their new found beauty. Their Mission is to provide quality products and reliable beauty care services and to satisfy the needs of their customers.
The Treatment: Their treatments consist of
- Detox Back Massage Purifying Back Treatment
- Body Relaxation Massage
- Shoulder Relaxation Massage
- Tresor Des Mers Energizing Body Massage
Check them out at:
- Location: 304, #01-661 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, 680304
- Hotline: +65 6891 0030
- Website: https://thespa-lon.com/
#10 Essential Home Beauty
Introduction: Essential Home Beauty is an upscale beauty salon specializing in facial treatments. Located in the lovely town of Choa Chu Kang, western Singapore’s premium home salon offers an intimate experience in a quiet, residential neighborhood.
The Treatment: Aromatherapy was earlier dismissed as unscientific and wishful thinking, but it has debunked these statements by showing fabulous results when it comes to skincare. The essential oils used in aromatherapy have a different composition compared to other herbal products that have a rejuvenating effect on skin tone and texture. Apparently, there is a synergy between the body and aromatic oils that impart a soothing feeling when the treatment is administered. Once they are absorbed by the skin via inhaling or massage, they penetrate deep and begin their work of healing, moisturising, and nourishing, so the skin stops looking tired and worn out, and instead acquires a fresh appearance.
Check them out at:
- Location: 488C Choa Chu Kang Ave 5, Singapore 683488
- Hotline: +65 9299 9736
- Website: https://essentialhomebeauty.com/
Here’s a summary of the top 10 spa and massage services in the North-West of Singapore:
- Auriga Spa: It’s a luxurious spa located in Capella Singapore. They offer treatments inspired by the cycles of the moon, using natural and organic products.
- Estheva Spa: This spa is well-known for its beautiful decor and exceptional service. They provide a range of rejuvenating therapies, including their signature Rose Quartz Facial.
- Natureland: If you’re looking for affordable and quality massages, Natureland is a popular choice. They offer a variety of traditional and modern techniques to help you unwind and relax.
- Healing Touch: At Healing Touch, you’ll find highly trained therapists who specialize in therapeutic massages. They target specific areas of concern to provide personalized and effective treatments.
- Ikeda Spa: For an authentic Japanese experience, Ikeda Spa is the place to go. They offer onsen baths, exfoliating rituals, and traditional massage therapies inspired by Japanese traditions.
- Spa Rael: Located in Goodwood Park Hotel, Spa Rael provides a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city. They offer a wide range of indulgent treatments and luxurious spa packages.
These top 10 spa and massage services in the North-West of Singapore cater to different preferences and budgets. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious spa experience, affordable massages, or a unique Japanese-inspired treatment, you’ll find something that suits your needs.
Tropika Club Magazine, an authority in the beauty and wellness industry, has carefully curated this list based on factors such as customer reviews, service quality, and overall experience. They understand the importance of self-care and aim to provide readers with reliable information to make informed choices.
By ranking well in search engine optimization (SEO) for the blog title “Top 10 Spa and Massage Services in North-West of Singapore,” Tropika Club Magazine ensures that people searching for spa and massage services in the region can easily find their recommendations. Their commitment to providing valuable content helps readers discover the best places to relax, rejuvenate, and pamper themselves in the North-West of Singapore.
In conclusion, if you’re in the North-West of Singapore and in need of some self-care and relaxation, these top 10 spa and massage services offer a variety of options to suit your preferences. Whether you’re looking for luxury, affordability, or a unique experience, you can trust Tropika Club Magazine’s recommendations to guide you towards the best spa and massage services in the area. Take some time for yourself and indulge in the soothing and rejuvenating treatments offered by these establishments. Your mind and body will thank you for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Are these spa and massage services suitable for both men and women?
A: Yes, all of the top 10 spa and massage services in the North-West of Singapore cater to both men and women. They provide a wide range of treatments and therapies that are designed to meet the needs and preferences of all genders.
Q: Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
A: It is highly recommended to make a reservation in advance to secure your preferred date and time slot. These popular spa and massage services can get quite busy, especially during peak hours and weekends. You can easily make a reservation through their websites or by giving them a call.
Q: Are there any age restrictions for spa and massage services?
A: The age restrictions may vary depending on the establishment and the type of treatment. Most spas and massage services have a minimum age requirement of 18 years old. However, some places may offer specific treatments or packages suitable for younger individuals. It’s best to check with the spa directly for any age restrictions.
Q: Can I purchase gift vouchers for these spa and massage services?
A: Yes, many of these top 10 spa and massage services offer gift vouchers that make perfect gifts for your loved ones. You can purchase these vouchers either online or directly at the spa. They are a great way to treat someone special to a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
Q: Are there any promotions or discounts available for these spa and massage services?
A: Yes, these spas and massage services often run promotions and discounts to provide value for their customers. It’s recommended to check their websites or social media pages for any ongoing promotions. You may find special offers, discounted packages, or seasonal deals that can help you save on your spa and massage experience.
Q: Can I combine multiple treatments or services in one visit?
A: Absolutely! Many of these spa and massage services offer packages or customizable options that allow you to combine multiple treatments or services in a single visit. This gives you the opportunity to create your own personalized spa experience tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Have a Place to Recommend?
Your contribution is valuable to us! Are there any outstanding businesses that you believe should be added to our list? If so, please send your recommendations to us at [email protected]. Tropika Club will review your suggestions and update the list accordingly. Thank you for your help in making our list of businesses as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
Meanwhile, Check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine is a Singapore-based publication that features articles on a wide range of topics with a focus on local businesses and content for the region. The magazine emphasizes supporting local businesses through its #SupportLocal initiative, which includes coverage of everything from neighborhood hawker stalls to aesthetic clinics in town. In addition to highlighting local businesses, Tropika Club Magazine also covers a variety of local content, including beauty, lifestyle, places, eats, and what’s on in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals is a leading online deals and voucher shopping site in Singapore, offering amazing discounts on beauty, wellness, and fitness products and services. It’s the perfect platform for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. These deals are available at major beauty stores, facial salons, hair salons, and other brands in Singapore, with no minimum spend required. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Tropika Club Deals is also ideal for customers who want to buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future. So whether you’re looking to save money on your next haircut or want to treat yourself to a relaxing massage, Tropika Club Deals has got you covered with the best voucher and coupon deals in Singapore!