Top 17 Company Registration Services in Singapore [2022 Edition]
The Best Company Registration Services in Singapore becomes even more crucial now. With globalization going at an ever-accelerating pace and intensifying competition regionally, corporates looking to stand out from the competition require an effective operation and a professional partner with global vision. Get a proper corporate service provider to help you with company name registration in Singapore. They are more than equipped to help foreign entrepreneurs and foreign companies too, and you can definitely look forward to excellent services.
Table of Contents
- 1. Osome
- 2. Piloto Asia
- 3. SBS Consulting
- 4. A1 Business Pte Ltd
- 5. Aspire
- 6. InCorporate.sg
- 7. SCIC
- 8. Rikvin
- 9. Timcole
- 10. Intuit Management Consultancy
- 11. 3E Accounting Pte. Ltd
- 12. Singapore Company Formation Specialist
- 13. Hawksford
- 14. ContactOne Professional Services
- 15. achibiz
- 16. CompanySecretary.me
- 17. Sleek
Osome, a Singapore-based FinTech service startup, is a cloud-based back office for small and medium-sized enterprises that helps businesses manage and report their corporate paperwork. The platform can be accessed on desktop or mobile devices, eliminating the need for calling or visiting the service provider.
Osome believe that entrepreneurs are society’s problem solvers. They see opportunities in complexities and drive them towards progress. Osome does not want entrepreneurs to be distracted from the important search for the best solutions. By letting them handle all the routine tasks, entrepreneurs can focus on driving their business forward.
Osome believe that in the coming years, entrepreneurs will know that administrative routine is not their job. They will not even consider taking it upon themselves. Osome represents freedom from this routine and a commitment to make this future a possibility.
As a company, they strive for open communication and welcome feedback from their customers and teammates. Keeping transparent is key-value and they believe it is the best way to make a positive change.
- Incorporation for foreigners
- Incorporation for Singaporeans & PRs
- Incorporation with OCBC bank account
- Incorporation with Aspire business account
- Convert Sole Proprietorship into Pte Ltd
- Accounting services for e‑commerce business
- Incorporation of e‑commerce business
- Accounting & Tax services
- Start Digital programme
- Bookkeeping services
- Company Secretary
- Dormant Company
- Nominee Director
- Employment Pass & Dependant’s Pass
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
2. Piloto Asia
Piloto Asia is a full-service professional services firm, as Registered Filing Agent (RFA) guided under ACRA’s regulation on corporate service providers. Since incorporation in 2014, they have served global clients with their Singapore expansion and regional needs with services spanning company setup, accounting, tax, bank accounts opening, payroll and visa applications.
With qualified consultants and chartered accountants, Piloto Asia provides first-class services fitting various corporate requirements. Through flexible, efficient and highly-personalized services, they strive to be the cornerstone of your continued development.
Every year, hundreds of foreign entrepreneurs engage our services to start their businesses in Singapore to take advantage of the low tax & strong economy within the region.
They believe business is about solving your problem, not selling standardized packages. Whatever business challenge you have, they strive to find you a solution.
- Singapore Company Incorporation & Subsidiary
- Corporate Bank Account Opening
- Nominee Director Services
- Prestigious Registered Address
- Tax Optimization Advisory
- Initial Capital & Share Allocation
- Corporate Secretarial Complaince
- Appoint Director and Shareholder
- Annual Filing & AGM
Tax & Accounting
- Access to a Professional Accountant
- Annual or Monthly Management Reports (including Monthly Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet etc.)
- Annual or Monthly Bookkeeping
- Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI)
- Corporate Tax Return
- Unaudited Financial Statements
Business & Corporate Bank Account Opening
- FreeVideo Meeting to know your needs
- Free Pre-assessment with multiple banks
- Getting you ready for interview
- Payroll outsourcing
- Employee expense claim
- Employer of record
- Staff tax clearance
- Statutory reporting
Contact: Phone: +65 6422 6319 | Email: [email protected]
3. SBS Consulting
SBS Consulting Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based incorporation services provider. Its corporate compliance services, including company registration services, are preferred by the owners of the start-ups, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and big businesses. It also provides bookkeeping, accounting, corporate secretarial, payroll, and taxation services to its valuable clients.
Innovation, Quality, Competitive, Customer-friendly – these are the words synonyms to services of SBS Consulting. Understanding the expectations of the clients, they are committed to deliver customized, cost-efficient and expertise driven business solutions.
SBS Consulting: Registered Filing Agent in Singapore
- Choosing a business structure that is most suitable to fulfil your business needs. Discussing your needs with an experienced corporate services provider can help you in many ways
- Starting a Singapore company hassle-free as per ACRA’s framework
- Ensure statutory compliance of your Singapore company
Company Incorporation in Singapore
- Incorporation experts assist you in balancing your business needs and the optimum entity type that will offer you the best of tax benefits, liability, and statutory compliance.
Singapore Corporate Secretary
The company secretary assists you with:
- Communication with shareholders
- Management of Shares
- Board Meetings
- General Annual Meetings
- Maintenance of minute book
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers
- Distribution annual reports, interim statements, and accounts
- Preparation the director’s report
- Review of developments in corporate governance
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services in Singapore
- To know the financial health of your business
- To Advise you on better cash flow management by preparing Ageing reports
- To prepare management reports that can enhance your strategies, planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- To prepare financial statements & reports for you to present to AGM
Singapore Taxation Services
They assist you with:
- Corporate Income Tax
- Singapore Goods and Services Tax
- Singapore Property Tax
Contact: Phone: +65-6536 0036 | Email: [email protected]
4. A1 Business Pte Ltd
A1 Business Pte Ltd provides the best customer service and is their top priority. In order to offer expert advice, their team is well knowledgeable and constantly updated with new information , certain to benefit their clients substantially.
They are committed to provide value as well as quality for money to their clients.
With their extensive experience and knowledge in the full spectrum of setting up businesses to other business needs, theyare able to better understand the complexities and dynamics of business set up. Capable to guide their clients in every step of their entrepreneur journey from company registration to other related services, making them truly 1 stop business solutions provider in Singapore.
Singapore Company Setup
- Singapore Company Formation Package
Singapore Business Setup
- Sole-Proprietorship Registration
- Partnership Registration
- Company Secretarial Services
- Striking Off Company
Accounting & Tax Services
- Accounting Services in Singapore
- Unaudited Financial Statements & Tax Filing
Built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs
Aspire is the all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses.They help companies pay, manage, and earn smarter – by doing more than a bank, bookkeeper, or reward program could ever do alone.Their mission is to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs with the financial tools they need to realise their company’s full potential.They believe that if they can empower business owners to be successful, they will go on to make meaningful impact to the communities they are all part of.
They are headquartered in Singapore with teams in Indonesia and Vietnam, and backed by leading venture capital firms and private investors. They are proud to enable businesses to grow and thrive with their service. Aspire is the trade name used by the Aspire group of companies, which includes Aspire FT Pte. Ltd. and Aspire Financial Technologies Pte. Ltd., both of which are fully owned subsidiaries of Aspire Financial Technologies Holdings Inc.
- Save times – with accounting integrations, team access, scheduled payments, and transaction approval flows. All at your fingertips.
- Save Money – Sign up for free with no minimum deposit, annual or fall-below fees. Save on payment fees up to 7x cheaper than the banks.
- Helps you Grow – Leverage data and insights to make smarter decisions, and invest the time and money saved into business growth.
Corporate Card for Startups
- Earn cashback and save on FX – The banks don’t reward you like this. Earn 1% cashback on digital spend, and save up to 5x on international payments.
- Track spending in real-time – Get real-time notifications at your fingertips. Set budgets to avoid costly surprises.
- Completely free – No sign up, annual, or hidden fees. Get started in 5 minutes.
Automate Invoice Payments with Bill Pay
- Save time – Let our AI-assistant take care of the manual data entry, while you focus on growing your business.
- Optimise cash flow – Choose to schedule invoice payments to maximise payment terms. Transfers are only made upon your approval.
- Stay in sync – Get real-time visibility on your payments. Seamlessly integrated with your accounting software.
Control Company Expenses at Every Step
- Empower your team – Issue unlimited cards to your team, and enable faster and distributed purchasing in a safe and secure manner.
- Stay in control – Set and adjust spend limits at anytime. Avoid costly surprises and gain peace of mind.
- Reduce paperwork – Your team uploads receipts from their phones. You close the books in half the time with direct accounting integrations.
Contact: Phone: +65 3165 1500 | Email: [email protected]
Starting your company can seem complicated. Administrative paperwork, bank meetings, legal complexities, excessive fees, and not to mention the difficult decisions that need to be made about which services to use or where to begin. So they created InCorporate to help you and to make these decisions easier. Developed in Singapore, their company registration platform is THE online tool business owners need to get companies up and running. The best part? It is available for entrepreneurs anywhere in the world.
- Audit Service
- Bank Account Setup
Contact: Email: [email protected]
SCIC (CBD) PTE. LTD. is a Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 2 July 2014 in Singapore. The address of the company’s registered office is at the International Plaza building. The company has been operating for 7 years. The company’s principal activity is management consultancy services in general. They are a startup friendly corporate secretarial firm assisting entrepreneurs in their business journey of Singapore company incorporation, annual compliance as well as value added services like virtual office address, call forwarding services.
Company Registration, Incorporation & Setup in Singapore
Singapore Company Incorporation Consultants would usually advise our clients to register private limited companies in Singapore to take advantage of the benefits below:
- Enjoy Singapore tax resident status to take advantage of Singapore Double Tax Agreements, tax exemption schemes and incentives such as the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) which incentive companies to improve their productivity by purchasing technology solutions and equipment for company formation.
- Limited liability for members
- Any foreigner or local entrepreneurs who are 18 years old or above are allowed to register a Singapore company. There is no age cap for directors of private limited companies.
Singapore Company | Corporate Secretarial Services
The main roles of a Singapore company secretary are as mentioned below, depending on the company needs.
- Maintain company statutory records
- Hold an updated business profile
- Lodge and file all documents as required by the law timely
- Arrange for, attend, prepare and maintain minutes of director, shareholder meetings
- Help ensure that the company comply with the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&AA)
- Ensure that the company and the company directors are aware of the deadlines for annual returns and any other returns that need to be filed with ACRA
Representative Office in Singapore
Businesses who want to establish a presence in Singapore without immediately conducting operations within the country is called a Representative Office (RO). A representative office most often has to register in a firm in order to be accepted and may also need to set the preliminary actions needed to pursue a business within a given area.
Companies who wish to establish a RO needs to meet the following basic requirements:
- A certified copy of the parent company’s incorporation certificate – this must be written in English and is of perfect translation, in the case of non-native English speaking companies.
- Annual report and audited account of the foreign parent company. For new companies who do not have this report, the parent company must self-declare and offer additional data such as brochures, contracts, etc.
- Completed documents promising to abide by the Singapore law.
- Accomplished processing fee.
- A Letter of Approval will be sent to the parent company once all the documents have been checked and cleared.
Nominee Director for Singapore Companies
Primarily, it is the nominee director’s duty to meet all the mandatory requirements, which can be found in the Singapore Companies Act. The director should also be aware of the statutory requirements, as he or she will be accountable for it. Most importantly, the individual will serve as the company’s non-executive director on the board of directors.
Below are details about the total cost of a nominee director service:
- Annual fee of SGD 2,500
- Non-taxable and refundable amount of SGD 2,500 (minimum) for security deposit
- Additionally, any costs or expenses that may arise depending on the nominee director’s performance are excluded from the fees.
Contact: Phone: +65 6653 1218 | Email: [email protected]
Rikvin Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-based firm that provides professional incorporation, accounting, tax and immigration services. Rikvin has incorporated thousands of companies since 1998. Their head office is conveniently located in Raffles Place, the heart of Singapore’s business district. When it comes to choosing the right corporate services provider, you deserve a company that offers a tailored, cost-effective and friendly service with a reputation for delivering exceptional results.
Their pricing is highly-competitive and their team is committed to providing you quality and timely service. They spell out all costs, and how quickly they can process your request, so you know exactly what you are getting and when.
Their staff are Associate & Practicing Members of of SAICSA and ICSA, the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators – Singapore & UK as well as members of Institute Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS).
We offer fast and affordable company registration services for startups following the necessary requirements, costs and processes.
- Company Incorporation
- Subsidiary Registration
- Branch Registration
- Rep Office Registration
- Incorporation Packages
Immigration & Work Visas
We help foreigners relocate to Singapore by advising and applying for a suitable work pass.
- Employment Pass Guide
- EntrePass Guide
- PEP Guide
- Singapore Work Visas
- SG Immigration Options
We provide taxation services to help you navigate your personal and corporate tax filing.
- Corporate Tax Guide
- Personal Tax Guide
- Tax Filing Calendar
- Singapore GST Guide
- Transfer Pricing
We take care of your accounting and GST matters so that you are in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
We offer corporate secretarial services to ensure that your statutory compliance requirements are met.
Contact: Phone: +65 6320 1888 | WhatsApp: +65 8699 8821 | Email: [email protected]
Timcole is a professional secretarial and accounting firm in Singapore. Their core value is to provide fast, effective and proven solutions to all our clients. With years of experience in the field, they provide a full suite of corporate advisory solutions and accounting services to SMEs across various industries, including F&B, Retail, Logistic, Construction & Engineering, Ecommerce, and more.
If you want an accounting company that will not take shortcuts with your accounting, and will tailor-made a solution for your business, then Timcole is the choice that will meet all your outsourced accounting needs.
Their team of experienced accountants will provide you with the highest-quality accounting services at an affordable price. They focus on hitting every deadline without compromising quality, and they take the time to understand your business thoroughly and in-depth to save you time and money in the long run.
At Timcole, they act as the “one-stop solution” that can serve all your outsourced business needs, from secretarial, to corporate finance, payroll and tax. No matter your outsourcing needs, they tackle problems and find solutions with a service-oriented mindset to meet beyond client expectations. They take pride in their service and embrace in building long-term relationships with our clients to become trusted business advisors.
- Incorporation Services
- Local Company, LLP, Partnership, Foreign Companies, etc
- Business Consultancy
- Business Valuation, Grant Application, License Application, Business for Sale
- WorkPass Application
- Work Permit, S-Pass, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, Letter of Consent
- Entrepreneur Pass
- Accounting & Book-keeping Outsourcing
- Sales Invoicing, Supplier Invoice Processing, Collection.
Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Reporting
- Sales Invoicing, Supplier Invoice Processing, Collection.
- Payroll Services
- Salary Payment, CPF & FWL Submission, IR8A Form, Tax Clearance
- Digital Marketing Services
- Web Design & Hosting, SEO, Social Media Marketing
- Annual Return Submission
- Compile Financial Statements
- Prepare AGM Notices & Forms
- Filing with ACRA
- Corporate Tax Filing & GST Submission
- Form C/S or Form C Submission
Contact: Phone: +65 9882 2773 | Email: [email protected]
10. Intuit Management Consultancy
IMC is a leading cross border advisory firm and it serves large companies, multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises, high net worth individuals, family-owned businesses and start-ups. IMC offers a wide range of services including corporate advisory, global mobility, accounting, private client & family advisory, tax advisory, outsourcing solutions and digital transformation. In collaboration with Andersen Global in the United Arab Emirates, Singapore and India.
At IMC, their prime focus has always been to provide comprehensive solutions to suit client specific requirements. We are dedicated to providing quality service and timely delivery. They understand that tailor-made services are vital for client satisfaction. They assess, customize and implement a solution that is best suited to meet their clients’ goals.
They strive to provide an enriching experience to all their clients with the objective of adding value to their business. They believe that their image is enhanced when their clients succeed in their business. Through the depth of their experience and breadth of their expertise they establish the quality of your experience with IMC.
- Change of Officers
- Change of Business Activity
- Relocating Your Office
- Cloud Accounting
- Zoho Books Implementation
- Tax Filing Service in Singapore
- GDPR Compliance
- PDPA Compliance
- Singapore Work Pass
- Singapore Employment Pass
- Trademark Registration
- Corporate Finance
- Global Trader Programme
Contact: Phone: +65 9126 9927 | Email: [email protected]
11. 3E Accounting Pte. Ltd
3E Accounting is a leading Singapore-based accounting firm that specialises not only in providing corporate professional services but in providing services beyond the highest level of excellence to all its deserving clients. 3E Accounting highly values all its clients and holds strong onto its core basic mission, which remain unchanged since its inception of business, to offer what all its clients should get, the Three Es: efficiency, effectiveness and economy, under a One-Stop Solution services centre.
Over the years, 3E Accounting ensure that its clients get the best yet economical services from all the professional services that it provides including in company incorporation, accounting, tax, secretarial, immigration, etc.
3E incorporates hundreds of companies in Singapore every year. Its head office is conveniently located in Novena – the center of Singapore island.
Setting up a Singapore Company for Locals and Foreigners
- Company Formation
- Company Secretary
- Nominee Director
- Registered Address
- Bank Account Opening
- Employment Pass
- Entrepass and many more.
Complete Guide to Start A Business in Singapore
- Register your business
- Procure the necessary permits
- Set up office
- Recruit employees
- File relevant taxes
Provision of Corporate Secretarial Services
A company secretary Singapore who support the Company Secretarial Services has the following responsibilities:
- Board Meetings
- General Meetings
- Company Constitution
- Maintaining Statutory Registers and Books
- Report and Accounts
- Share Registration
- Shareholder Communication
- Shareholder Monitoring
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Bookkeeping services per year
- GST Submission and E-filing
- Other ad-hoc bookkeeping or administrative support services
Singapore Immigration Services
- Singapore Employment Pass
- Singapore Entrepass
- Personalised Employment Pass
- Letter of Consent Application
- Singapore Permanent Residence
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
Trust Services in Singapore
- Estate Planning Services
- Will Writing Services
- Trust Management Services
- Trustee Services
- Private Trust Setup
- Private Trust Company Taxation Services
- Private Trust Company Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Contact: Phone: +65 6690 9262 | Email: [email protected]
12. Singapore Company Formation Specialist
Having difficulties in starting a business? Singapore Company Formation Specialist is here to offer you service to guide you on how to incorporate your business.
Although the company formation process is easy in Singapore, but engaging a service provider to assist you in company formation will allows you to have more time and better focus on developing your business and expanding your company.
most Singapore companies are registered as private limited liability companies or commonly known as private limited companies. All application for registering a company must be done by submitting online via BizFile+ upon the approval of the company name. As foreigner has no access to carry out the online application via BizFile+. For other services from Singapore Company Formation Specialist it is best to contact them directly to solve your incorporation dilemma.
Contact: Phone: +65 6690 9262 | Email: [email protected]
Clients are at the centre of everything they do. They are committed to making every interaction meaningful and productive, and this is the case for all of our institutional, entrepreneurial and high-net-worth clients across the globe. They have helped families to take care of their wealth, entrepreneurs to succeed, multinational companies to operate and transact, and funds to maximise their returns.
Hawksford is licensed to act as company secretary across our international offices.
Their company secretariats and administrators can assist clients with the following:
- Assisting clients with understanding and compliance with local regulations
- Ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines and procedures
- Maintaining the statutory registers
- Ensuring that the company files statutory information accurately and on time, including the filing of special resolutions
Board Support & Administration
They can provide the following onshore and offshore corporate administration solutions:
- Incorporation of companies – across multiple jurisdictions, such as (but not limited to):
- Asia: Hong Kong and Singapore
- Caribbean: British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands
- Europe Union: Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Cyprus, Malta and United Kingdom
- UAE: Jebel Ali and Ras Al Khaimah
- Consultancy and advisory – on areas such as initial public offerings (IPOs) and corporate structuring*
- Provision of experienced professional corporate directors/trustees
- Company secretarial and registered agent
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting
Hawksford is able to assist with the incorporation of companies in most jurisdictions.
- Administration services
- Director services
- Company secretarial services
- Registered office services (only available to clients using another Hawksford service)
- Registered agent services
- Registrar services
Their clients range from multinational and institutionally-owned businesses to start-up and medium-sized enterprises. They work with businesses at every size and stage of development.
Trademark, Intellectual Property & Image Rights
When you have worked hard to build a valuable business, you will want to do what you can to safeguard what is yours.
They assist startup businesses with trademarking of their company name, slogan or logo.
Their services include:
- Conducting a trademark search
- Completing the trademark application
- Filing the trademark application
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authority to answer questions as they arise during application processing
Corporate & Personal Tax FIling
Their accounting services and solutions are flexible – they can be scaled up during periods of peak activity, and then scaled down when they are no longer required. Let our skilled team provide you with timely service and relevant advice.
They offer a broad range of solutions that can be customised to the unique needs of an individual or business. In essence, you leave the day-to-day accounting and tax worries to us so that you can focus on your business.
If you are looking to outsource your accounting and tax filling, they have solutions for:
- Tax optimisation strategy advice and implementation
- Corporate taxes planning and filing
- Personal taxes planning and filing
- Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
- Tax optimized business exit strategies
Contact: Phone: +65 6222 7445 | Fax: +65 6222 7421 |Email: [email protected]
14. ContactOne Professional Services
ContactOne Professional Services is a premier Singapore based firm that provides company incorporation, business formation, corporate secretarial, compliance management, accounting and taxation, payroll management, as well as other corporate administrative services for startups and small to medium enterprises. We are located centrally in North Bridge Centre, within the central business district of Singapore.
Efficient Company Registration Services:
When starting a company, you do not just find an office and begin your operations. It is critical for you to go through the proper registration process of Singapore with accurate advice to avoid having problems in the long run.
Good news! ContactOne makes that easier for you. Whether you are an existing business owner who wishes to start a business in Singapore or an individual with no business experience, you can depend on Singapore’s leading company registration service provider. With us, setting up your company will be hassle-free.
Dynamics Company Secretarial Services:
The responsibilities you need to handle as you manage your business become heavier as your company continues to grow. Sometimes, it is hard to find the time to handle correspondence and the like.
Do not sweat it! For those of you who are currently running a company in Singapore, they also offer secretarial services so you can focus on other important things for your business.
Transparent Accounting and Tax Services:
Some entrepreneurs love running the business but hate doing Math. However, you could not just ignore this task. You have to keep track of your finances and report the numbers for compliance and your business’s stability.
Worry no more! You can leave your annual ACRA returns and IRAS tax filings to them, your dependable corporate service provider. That way, you can focus on your business without accounting and tax bothering your mind.
To minimize your waiting time and facilitate an effective discussion, we strongly encourage you to contact us to schedule an appointment prior to your arrival at our office.
+65 8666 3633 (Company Registration and Secretarial matters)
+65 8877 2223 (AGM and Annual Return Filing)
+65 8813 3833 (Accounting and Tax matter
ACHI BIZ is generally called as Corporate Services Provider [CSP] duly registered with The Registrar, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) with name of ACHI BIZ SERVICES PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201415822C). ACHI BIZ is professional Incorporation services provider in Singapore.
ACHI BIZ is emerging as an Employment Cum Recruitment Agency viz. ACHI BIZ SERVICES PTE. LTD. duly registered (18C9185) with Ministry Of Manpower (MOM) and has committed to provide the global recruitment services to both Employees and Employers with true honesty and high level of trustworthy.
ACHI BIZ is providing the access to ‘Guides’ for ‘Services’ which are carried out by their professional team members and resources for the individuals, entrepreneurs and companies who are willing to set-up the businesses and migrate to Lion City.
- Registration Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Corporate Compliance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Annual Report & Taxation
Human Resources Services
- Employment Agency Services
- Recruitment Agency Services
- H.R. Functional Services
- Employer Compliance Services
Offshore & Oversea Services
Contact: Phone: T: (+65) 69048665 | F: (+65) 69048664 ; M: (+65) 91097753 | W: (+65) 91097753 (Click)
Email: [email protected]
A Consultant by profession, have been working for years with top Singapore based consultancy firms. Hands on with IRAS, MOM, ACRA and related affairs.
- Incorporation DIY
- Accounts and Audit
- Annual Return
- Tax Return
Contact: How to get in contact: https://companysecretary.me/about/
Whether you’re an upcoming business, or your business is already running, they are here to help you on your journey. Sleek makes the lives of entrepreneurs and investors easier. It just simplify your accounting processes and organize your back office operations with Sleek.
They incorporate companies in Singapore & Hong Kong, and they manage their governance, accounting and tax matters using technology. They launched their services in Singapore in May 2017 because they were frustrated at how slow and paper-based the incorporation and company registration process was.
Since their launch, they have incorporated hundreds of happy companies, offering 100% digital incorporation, company secretary, and accounting services in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Starting your Business
Manage your Business
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Corporate Secretary
- Digital Signature
- White Label
- Sole Prop
- Productivity Solutions Grant
Contact: Phone number:+65 6909 2214 / +65 3129 4191 | Email: [email protected]
Have a Place to Recommend?
We need your help! Do you know any other noteworthy eating places that deserves to be added to this list? If so, do write to us via our email at [email protected]. Tropika Club will do a review of your recommendations and update the list accordingly.
Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine crafts articles on all things Singapore, but with a greater emphasis on local businesses based on our #SupportLocalSG initiative. We check out and feature local businesses of all categories, ranging from your neighbourhood hawker stalls to the aesthetic clinics in town. We also cover local content ranging from beauty, lifestyle, places, eats and what’s on in SIngapore. Our Top 10 rankings include local food and service establishments based in different regions in Singapore.
Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals. Tropika Club Deals is ideal for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Customers can also buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future.