Top 10 Facial Services in South East Singapore [2021 Edition]
Have your face pampered in one of the top picks facial salon in the South-East of Singapore
Looking for the perfect spa treat to revitalise your skin? As the expert says it, good skin starts with clean skin. Today, The Tropika Club Team has rounded up the Top 10 Facial Services in the South-Eastern region of Singapore (this includes Joo Chiat, Kallang, East Coast and Marine Parade areas) that will help you to find that perfect place. Read on!
Table of Contents
- Have your face pampered in one of the top picks facial salon in the South-East of Singapore
- #1 Spa Aperial Beauty Hair and Nail (Marine Parade)
- #2 The Organic Room (Bugis)
- #3 Avone Beauty Secrets (Kallang Wave Mall)
- #4 Oriental Remedies (East Coast)
- #5 Mary Chia (Parkway Parade)
- #6 Wellaholic (Lavender)
- #7 EstheClinic Singapore (East Coast)
- #8 Estetica Beauty (Marine Parade)
- #9 Orchidee (East Coast)
- #10 De Beaute – Roxy Square
- INTERESTED TO BE FEATURED ON THIS LIST?
#1 Spa Aperial Beauty Hair and Nail (Marine Parade)
Introduction: Leave behind the stress of everyday life and indulge in their relaxing Seaview Scenery Decorative Spa. Spa Aperial offer exceptional Face and Body services. They promised to fulfill a complete wellness with the Best Services, Quality Product and Edge Cutting Technology for you to achieve the results you desire. Leave behind the chaos and stress behind and let them take care of you to attain the perfect balance of Face, Body, Mind & Soul.
The Treatment: Spa Aperial offers a wide variety of High Technology Germany Facial Treatment such as:
- Signature Elight Skin Tightening – stimulates collagen regeneration and renew skin cells to achieve better skin tone, tighter skin, sun & age spot reduced.
- Cold Blue LED Anti Acne Treatment – suitable for sensitive skin and using cold chromo technology, the blue wavelengths have powerful anti-bacterial properties that kill the bacteria acne and have anti-spasmodic properties that relieve tension the skin.
- Oxygen Infusion Jet Therapy is one of the newest anti-aging treatments to apply oxygen to the skin, firming softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle, improving blood circulation and create a radiant look on the skin.
Check them out at:
- Location: Blk 58, Marine Terrace, #01-51, Singapore 440058
- Hotline: +65 6348 8343
- Website: https://spaaperial.com.sg/
#2 The Organic Room (Bugis)
Introduction: With attention to detail and quality, this is a place where you can escape from the city life to indulge in a pampering and tranquil beauty experience. Led by holistic facialists, Sharifah Fazzeleen, sessions are designed to be extraction-free, massage-based and using only cruelty-free, safe and organic certified ingredients. Organic Room collection of products brings science and nature into the modern skincare mix, making sure no harsh and harmful chemicals are in their products. They believe that nature’s healing power can truly heal the skin and transformation goes beyond just the skin but overall well-being and environment too.
The Treatment: Paying special attention to each client’s individual needs, the facialists carefully select potions, serums, oils that are botanical, certified organic and environmentally friendly.
- Detox Facial with Lymphatic Drainage Face Massage which detoxifies and removes residue, dead skin and excess oil from deep within the skin,refreshes the skin from its dull and tired state.
- Organic Radiance Facial utilized Camu Camu, ingredients bursting with Vitamin C to help brighten, repair and even out skin tone. The high frequency machine helps to boost cell renewal, penetrating ingredients deeper into the layers of the skin leaving it soothed, supple and radiant.
- Bio Ageless Facial uses a high level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling and improving skin care product penetration.
Check them out at:
- Location: 470 North Bridge Rd, #04-03, Bugis Cube, Singapore 188735
- Hotline: +65 8808 4786
- Website: http://www.theorganicroom.sg/
#3 Avone Beauty Secrets (Kallang Wave Mall)
Introduction: Avone Beauty Secrets (ABS) Beauty and Embroidery Faceworks have been in business for about 18 years. One of the leading Professional Beauty & Embroidery FaceWorks Chain in Singapore to receive recognition from the prestigious International Beauty And Health General Union of Korea. ABS strive to do their best and take pride in their profession. They are honoured to receive the Most popular E-magazine Daily Vanity beauty editors’, won the Harper Bazaar’s Spa Award 2018 & 2019 for Best Brows Construction and Singapore Women’s Weekly Spa Award 2016 & 2017.
The Treatment: Korean Nano-Tech BB Radiance Treatment: An aesthetics facial treatment that helps to brightens dull skin complexion instantly, smoothen uneven skin texture, minimizes enlarged pores, reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles and helps boost hydration for supple and dewy looking skin.
Vlift: Non Invasive Aesthetics Treatment using a powerful cocktail of Adenosine, Glacial Ikoma protein and Glycoprotein that promotes skin elasticity, fight initial signs of aging to maintain a youthful complexion. Extracts from Halophyte, an organism which help eliminate bloating and water retention, lifts out excess water that bulks your face that results in gorgeously slim V-line face with 91.5 degree angles, the “golden” measurement for a beautiful visage.
Check them out at:
- Location: 1 Stadium Pl, #01-50, Kallang Wave Mall, Singapore 397628
- Hotline: +65 6702 7880
- Website: http://www.avone.sg/
#4 Oriental Remedies (East Coast)
Introduction: Oriental Remedies Group aims to be the leading organisation in providing quality integrative healthcare, building a wellness community and empowering them to achieve their full potential. Traditional Medicine with Modern Implementation, the physicians are trained in both Biomedical Science and TCM. They aim to provide the most effective care for their patients. At Oriental Remedies Group clinics, their physicians use all natural ingredients and incorporate the TCM therapies into the beauty series treatments.
The Treatment: Oriental Remedies Group aim to resolve their clients’ skin concerns and help them achieve better looking skin with the best ways possible. Unlike other aesthetics or skin clinics, traditional TCM therapies uses acupressure massage and acupuncture instead of technology. Facial Acupuncture & Face/Neck ELT is one of their popular therapy.
- ELT on the face and neck region: Helps to clear nasal cavity, detoxification of the skin and drains away excess fluids from the face. It promote circulation, reduce puffiness and improve lymph fluid movement of the area.
- Facial acupuncture: The physicians use smaller, thinner needles which are painless to stimulate and push up our skin. Resulting in skin tightening, detoxification and improved blood circulation. Thus it helps to clear blemishes and acnes.
Check them out at:
- Location: 171 East Coast Rd, #01-06, Singapore 428877
- Hotline: +65 8742 2163
- Website: https://www.orientalremediesgroup.com/
#5 Mary Chia (Parkway Parade)
Introduction: Mary Chia is a homegrown and leading beauty and wellness spa brand with over 30 years of experience and expertise in providing premium and quality beauty, slimming and spa services for women. Mary Chia has ten studios in Singapore and six studios in Malaysia. Mary Chia is also the first lifestyle and wellness service provider to be listed on the SGX-ST Catalist board in August 2009. The Mary Chia brand has received numerous awards and accolades over the years. Founders Ms Mary Chia and CEO Ms Wendy Ho were both awarded The Entrepreneur of the Year Award, organized by ROTARY-ASME in year 2004. In 2005, Mary Chia was awarded the Singapore Prestige Brand Award. Mary Chia was awarded Superbrands in year 2004/2005 and also in year 2009. They are also accredited by CASETrust and ISO certified for service excellence.
The Treatment: Signature Cryoboost Facial combines hot and cold hammer massage techniques to stimulate cell activation under your skin, this treatment improves blood circulation and revitalises skin texture for a healthier glow and younger-looking skin. Blue light emitted from the application also has the added benefit of soothing sensitive skin and improving skin elasticity.
Supersonic Facial helps to smooth out facial planes with using specific frequencies to penetrate the skin and stimulate skin tightening and rejuvenation. The treatment also helps to sculpt and tone the cheeks, jowl, neck, and jawline areas for more chiselled and defined features.
Check them out at:
- Location: 80 Marine Parade Road, #05-15/16, Parkway Parade, Singapore 449269
- Hotline: +65 6344 2866
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/marychia.sg/
#6 Wellaholic (Lavender)
Introduction: Wellaholic’s vision is to help their customers look their best with the best rates in Singapore. They offer a range of aesthetic services, including technology facials, microneedling, permanent hair removal, hair regrowth, fat freeze, RF body sculpting and teeth whitening. Wellaholic has six outlets, with Tai Seng as HQ, Jurong East, Orchard, Clarke Quay, Tg Pagar and Lavender. They believe in offering quality services to their customers, with excellent customer service and definitely no hard-selling.
The Treatment: Wellaholic offers WellaFacial, which incorporates the best-of-breed technology facial treatments at an affordable monthly pricing. With weekly treatments of 6-step Elight Facial Collagen Boost, together with weekly-alternating Microneedling and Radio Frequency V-Lift treatments, you will see a drastic improvement in the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines and achieve a clearer complexion. Wellaholic’s Microneedling is a safe, minimally invasive, and effective aesthetic treatment for several different dermatologic conditions including acne and other scars. Given its expedient post-treatment recovery, limited side effect profile, and significant clinical results, microneedling is a valuable alternative to more invasive procedures such as laser skin resurfacing and deep chemical peeling.on and Oxy3 Facial Therapy. The therapy cleanses your skin deeply, remove dead skin cells, and remove excess sebum.
Check them out at:
- Location: 16M Penhas Road (Level 2), Near Lavender MRT station, Singapore 208180
- Hotline: +65 6816 8058
- Website: https://www.wellaholic.com/contact.html
#7 EstheClinic Singapore (East Coast)
Introduction: EstheClinic is a new generation of beauty clinics in Singapore, combining medical expertise, ground-breaking technologies and cosmeceuticals for pain-free, non-invasive, extremely effective aesthetic treatments. With three locations already opened on the island and thousands of satisfied EstheClinic customers, their decision has proven well-founded. All EstheClinic treatments, from permanent hair removal to anti-ageing, skin rejuvenation to cellulite removal, are safe and designed to deliver instantly visible and long-lasting results.
The Treatment: EstheClinic treatments are exclusive, incorporating the most advanced medical and aesthetic equipment, the treatments are developed and validated by medical doctors.
- AquaPure is one of our newest aesthetic skin care treatments that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions and special infusion of antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. The skin is hydrated, pores are deep cleaned to perfection and your skin will get a whole new world of glow,a lasting and immediate change to the skin.
- Soothe & Becalm LED photomodulation treatment will get rid of acne and acne scars thus achieving smooth, flawless skin. The painless treatment uses intense, but non-thermal, blue and red light technology that quickly and easily kills the bacteria that causes acne, without harming the surrounding tissue.
Check them out at:
- Location: 424 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427643
- Hotline: +65 6344 0121
- Website: https://www.estheclinic.com.sg/
#8 Estetica Beauty (Marine Parade)
Introduction: Estetica Beauty is a pioneer in beauty cosmetic research- they bring the best cosmetic beauty technology to Singapore from all over the world. From facial treatments to skincare, they have everything you need for your beauty needs. Building active collaborations with world-class scientists and medical institutions, and featuring the only joint laboratory with Singapore’s world-renowned A*STAR research institutes, delve into the science behind true beauty.
The Treatment: The Biologic Defense Facial provides dual balancing action, ecological and biological, to improve skin immunity for optimal skin health. This helps to reduce skin problems directly related to an imbalanced skin flora and hormonal levels, such as dry patches, accelerated skin ageing and acne breakouts.
SKINJEXION FACIAL is A high-performance line-reducing treatment that acts rapidly to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, which combines three potent active ingredients that act rapidly on facial wrinkles, resulting in smooth, ageless skin.
Check them out at:
- Location: 80 Marine Parade Road, #04-07, Parkway Parade, Singapore 449269
- Hotline: +65 6440 0112
- Website: https://www.esteticabeauty.com/
#9 Orchidee (East Coast)
Introduction: Beauty Salon in Singapore, Orchidée is built on the mission: Refresh and Rejuvenate. They hope to bring you an experience you deserve- refreshed and rejuvenated in your skin, mind and spirit through each visit with them. In addition, they hope to bring in education of skincare regime to all their customers.
The Treatment: Orchidée Skin Detoxifying Treatment utilizes Activated Binchotan Charcoal in Daily Superfoliant to purify the skin, helping to adsorb environmental toxins from deep within the pores. Power enzymes and alpha hydroxy acid resurface the skin and Skin Scrubber deepens the exfoliation. Hydration is infused to plump up the skin at the end of the treatment.
Orchidée Skin Brightening Facial capitalizes on the active ingredients found in the Daily Resurfacer that helps to reduce signs of premature aging skin while brightening the skin tone. The presence of Rooibos Tea and Green Tea soothe and calm the skin, complementing with the Power Bright system and Daily Resurfacer treatment, you will enjoy the even-tone skin that radiates your youth and energy.
Check them out at:
- Location: 142 East Coast Rd, Singapore 428832
- Hotline: +65 6242 0313
- Website: http://www.orchidee.com.sg/
#10 De Beaute – Roxy Square
Introduction: Offering a one-stop destination for the beauty and wellness needs of all women at each of their four outlets in Singapore since its establishment in 2001, De Beaute Face, Skin and Body Spa offers a wide variety of facial skin care treatments, body slimming treatments, and health massage services. Ms. Cori Teo started the first outlet at Telok Ayer in September 2001, followed by the flagship branch at Singapore Shopping Centre in Clemenceau Avenue. Within three years, De Beaute grew to have four outlets and its now known as a technology pioneer in the spa industry.
The Treatment: The high-technology approach to wellness and beauty also marks Be Deaute as the first spa chain in Singapore to import the latest technology from Europe and use machines for their services and treatments.
- Carbon Nano-Light Aesthetics Skin Rejuvenation, also known as Charcoal Black Face Doll Advanced Aesthetics Light treatment, make use of effective light treatment to lighten age spots, dark spots, freckles, acne skin, wrinkles, fine lines, lift and tighten skin, improve elasticity, helps remove blackhead & whiteheads and moisture to give you a brighter and glower complexion.
- Aqua Shine Skin Rejuvenation, also known as MesoJet by DeBeaute, is a deep hydrating procedure that helps to rejuvenate your skin, bringing back to it’s best. It is a supersonic painless process for skin rejuvenation and transcutaneous supplementation.
Check them out at:
- Location: 50 East Coast Rd, #03-22, Singapore 428769
- Hotline: +65 6342 1133
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/DeBeauteFaceBodySpa/?rf=104338416311777
INTERESTED TO BE FEATURED ON THIS LIST?
If you are interested to be featured in Tropika Club’s top picks, do write to us via our email. Tropika Club will do a comprehensive review of your treatments and customer journey as part of our verification and validation process.
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine crafts articles on all things Singapore, but with a greater emphasis on local businesses based on our #SupportLocalSG initiative. We check out and feature local businesses of all categories, ranging from your neighbourhood hawker stalls to the aesthetic clinics in town. We also cover local content ranging from beauty, lifestyle, places, eats and what’s on in SIngapore. Our Top 10 rankings include local food and service establishments based in different regions in Singapore.
Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals. Tropika Club Deals is ideal for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Customers can also buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future.