Top 10 Best Restaurants in Bugis Junction
You can’t miss it. Bugis Junction, sandwiched between Victoria Street, North Bridge Road, and Middle Road, not only has a shopping mall, but houses an office tower and the InterContinental Singapore Hotel too. Not to mention, there are plenty of places to eat at Bugis Junction. You can find a Italian Restaurant, a Japanese Restaurant, and more. So let’s take a look at the Top 10 Restaurants in Bugis Junction.
Table of Contents
1. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao
- Taste is the star of the show at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, our rustic theatre of smells, sights and sounds. Famous for skilfully-crafted delicacies, we welcome friends and family to come together and enjoy modern twists on authentic Shanghainese cuisine and provincial favourites, from innovative Xiao Long Bao flavours to irresistible handmade La Mian, energetically served up by our attentive hosts.
- Chong Qing Mala Grilled Fish
- Signature Perking Duck
- Tea Time
- Dim Sum Platter
Location: B1-04A, Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street, Singapore 188021
Contact: (+65) 6339 6902
2. Big Fish Small Fish
- Big Fish Small Fish is a unique Fish & Crisps café offering our customers a Fish and Chips meal amid a dining experience that is engaging and fun. This is the first of its kind in Singapore, originated in Punggol operating from shipping containers in a serene lush greenery setting. Big Fish Small Fish offer a variety of fishes such as Salmon, Seabass and Dory that is prepared upon order in a light and crispy batter. They come with a generous portion of freshly sliced potato crisps. There is also a Today’s Catch where we offer a fresh fish as a premium selection, while stock last. Diners may also complement their meals with Add-ons like Calamari and Garlic Butter Mussels. We also offer desserts (Churros) for a complete meal. The highlight would be the free flow of sauces and dips available. The favourites are the Cheese Sauce, Salted Egg Sauce and Curry Sauce. These sauces enhance the Fish & Crisps meal and are simply addictive making one crave for more as they dine.
- Click link for menu.
- Sandwich & Crisps
- Fish & Crisps
Location: Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street #04-05, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6904 8386
- Established since 1947, Kazokutei is one of Osaka’s most well known brands of udon restaurant. With over 200 outlets in Japan, the company prides itself in the delicious and high quality handmade udon, and the healthy cooking methods used by its chefs to bring out the natural taste of the noodle.
- Kazokutei offers udon from both eastern and western Japan, with 2 different types of soup bases. Kokudashi Udon is from Eastern Japan where katsuo bushi (dried bonito) is typically used to make a stronger flavoured soup, while Shira Dashi Udon is from Western Japan where konbu (sea tangle) is generally used to make a sweeter taste soup.
Location: BUGIS JUNCTION, 200 Victoria Street, #02-49, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6338 0187
4. Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory
- Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory is South Korea’s largest chain of restaurants with more than 100 stores operating in Korea, and 3 outlets in Singapore that were established in 2014. They are known for their signature Korean chicken dishes, and the casual dining restaurant centers upon great value, service and most importantly taste.
- Chir Chir offers a unique menu of Roasted and Fried Chicken, Specials and Salads, as well as alcoholic beverages to accompany your meal. All items on the menu are made to order, ensuring diners are served with the freshest food. The popular item, Nest Snow features Spicy Chicken with sweet potato puree that is topped off with a generous amount of whipped cream and mixed cheese. Other food items also include Garlic Roasted Chicken, Spicy BBQ Roasted Chicken as well as specials like Cheese Fire Chicken Feet, and Chir Cheese Fries. Chir Chir endeavors to provide diners, who desire for a taste beyond the typical Korean chicken, with an appetizing twist to the chicken craze.
Location: 200 Victoria Street #02-50 Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6251 0598
5. Menya Musashi Niku Niku Do
- Named after the legendary samurai, Miyamoto Musashi, who was famed for his distinctive “double sword style”, the award winning Menya Musashi has gained quite a cult following among ramen fans in Japan and abroad since making its debut in Tokyo in 1996. With “Originality” as its motto, Menya Musashi strives to deliver unprecedented achievements by turning the preparation of ramen into a fine and revolutionary art-form. Credited as the pioneer of a new ramen culture in Japan, Menya Musashi offers multiple concepts and tastes that can be adapted to suit the locality of the store but all with the same unique style that has become synonymous with the brand.
- Menya Musashi offers Japanese noodles in a variety of different textures and a selection of soup bases to satisfy customers’ ever-evolving tastes. Featuring a soup base that is creamier than others, Menya Musashi’s ramen comes in white, red and black versions. Its signature white tonkotsu broth is made by boiling a substantial amount of pork bones, giving the ramen broth a rich taste that is packed full of oomph! Customers can also choose other signature broths such as triple soup and Tokyo-Ueno style soup which includes chicken or fish as its soup ingredients.
Location: BUGIS JUNCTION, 200 Victoria St, #B1-07, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6884 6454
- Hailing from South Africa, Nando’s is an award-winning chain blazing across the world with its Afro-Portuguese flame-grilled PERi-PERi Chicken. In 2010, Nando’s came to Singapore and now has 6 restaurants islandwide! Few who have tried Nando’s PERi-PERi Chicken can deny the allure of its freshly grilled-to-order chicken, cooked to juicy perfection and enlivened with the fiery heat of the Nando’s PERi-PERi – the African Bird’s Eye Chili that makes the Nando’s signature sauce. Nando’s chickens are fresh (never frozen) and proudly prepared in Singapore. They meet such a strict set of standards you could take them home to meet your mother. The chickens are marinated for at least 24 hours in a special PERi-PERi marinade, so the flavour goes right to the bone! Ready to eat? Whether you’re feeling mild or wild, there’s a spice with your name on it – choose your PERi-PERi spice levels from 5 unique flavours: Plain…ish, Lemon & Herb, Mild, Hot and for the very brave – Extra Hot! Nando’s Loyalty chillies collection and rewards redemption are not available via Capita3Eats.
- Click link for menu.
- Green & Lean Bowl
- Lite Delight Bowl
- Nandoca’s Choice Bowl
- Extra Shiok Bowl
Location: #01-85/87 Bugis Junction 200 Victoria Street Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6338 6555
7. Eighteen Chefs
- Eighteen Chefs is a social enterprise initiated by Chef Benny Se Teo in Singapore since 2007. The youth-oriented restaurant employs ex-convicts and troubled youths with the aim to help them reintegrate into our society. Over the years, Chef Benny has managed to overcome several setbacks and now has established over 12 restaurants in Singapore. Eighteen Chefs has also received numerous accolades over the years such as the RAS Epicurean Star Award in 2015 and the President’s Challenge Social Enterprise of the Year Award in 2012.
- Click link for menu.
- Western Cuisine
- Asian Cuisine
- Snacks & Finger Food
Location: Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street #04-06, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6734 9741
8. Josh Grill
- JOSH’s GRILL – A casual dining destination built on making every meal a unique feast without compromising on quality and affordable to all. From hand-selecting the perfect cut of meat to sourcing fresh seafood and poultry, only the best quality ingredients are used. All meats are cooked to order at low temperature for an hour to retain moisture then grilled to perfection. The sight of those beautiful grill marks with deep char and smoky caramelised flavour are simply irresistible!
- Grilled Chicken Chops
- Josh’s Famous Onion Rings
- Fish & Chips
- Prawn Aglio Olio
- Porterhouse Steak
- Tomahawk Steak
Location: Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street #01-69, Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6337 8633
9. Ajisen Ramen
- Ajisen Ramen has been operating since 1968 and is popular for its flavourful Tonkotsu (pork bone) broth. First launched in Kumanoto, Japan, Ajisen Ramen currently has more than 700 restaurants located around the world, with 20 outlets in Singapore alone. They are the world’s largest Ramen Chain, famed as the “World Ramen” and aims to operate 1000 restaurants globally.
- The Tonkostsu soup in Ajisen Ramen is made with ingredients imported from Japan, and their ramen noodles are house made, which, when briefly cooked, stay smooth and bouncy to taste. Not to mention, Ajisen Ramen’s Tonkotsu soup has anti-ageing qualities due to the amount of collagen immersed in the soup. Collagen, a protein largely found in connective tissues, cartilage and bone, makes up a significant percentage of the 60 trillion body cells and can be considered the essence of life.
- Ajisen Ramen does not neglect taste either, Kumamoto Ramen features Senmiyu; a brown sauce, accompanying the Tonkotsu soup, that has all its flavours expertly sealed into the sauce, assuring you will be hooked on their combination of Tonkotsu and Senmiya. So be prepared to be spoilt for choice with Ajisen Ramen’s extensive ramen variety when you visit any outlet in Singapore.
- Click link for menu.
- Japanese Cuisine
Location: BUGIS JUNCTION, 200 Victoria Street #01-01 Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6333 9512
10. Monster Curry
- Japanese curry specialty house – Monster Curry has been heating up taste buds in Singapore since 2012. The brand is managed by Japanese restaurant operator – Toridoll, who also owns a profile of companies such as Wok to Walk, Marugame, Pokeworks and Tokyo Table. Monster Curry has since gained a mass following by Singaporeans, where the company has expanded to over 13 outlets island-wide.
- Monster Curry prides itself on its signature Demi-glace sauce made from 14 different spices and vegetables. After undergoing a rigorous 2-day cooking process, it becomes a luscious, full-bodied curry sauce. With 5 degrees of spice levels, customers can expect to be stimulated by the sweltering heat sauce made from garlic, chilli padi, celery and ginger. This quintessential spicy dish is served in 35cm and 41cm sized plates where patrons can share their monstrous plates of nectareous curry with family and friends.
- Click link for menu.
- Monster Combo Curry
- Cheese Omelette Curry
- Chicken Katsu Curry
- Shrimp Tempura Curry
- Ebi Powerpuff.
Location: Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street, #B1-04/K24 Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6266 1708
Have a Place to Recommend?
We need your help! Do you know any other noteworthy eating places that deserve to be added to this list? If so, do write to us via our email. Tropika Club will do a review of your recommendations and update the list accordingly.
Meanwhile, check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine crafts articles on all things Singapore, but with a greater emphasis on local businesses based on our #SupportLocalSG initiative. We check out and feature local businesses of all categories, ranging from your neighbourhood hawker stalls to the aesthetic clinics in town. We also cover local content ranging from beauty, lifestyle, places, eats and what’s on in SIngapore. Our Top 10 rankings include local food and service establishments based in different regions in Singapore.
Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals. Tropika Club Deals is ideal for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Customers can also buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future.